does anyone tan to combat acne?

Misc

Im currently in PCT but the acne isnt that bad. its mostly on my shoulders and upper back. the last few weeks of my 12 week cycle i was breaking out like crazy. i had some on my face, neck, a lot on my upper back and shoulders and even some on my chest.

i was thinking about tanning to get rid of the lil scares and to have the UV rays kill any thing that would form into a pimple.

i was wondering if anyone tanned to combat acne and acne scares...? if so how effective is it? how long does it take for small scares to fade?

idk about this tho. i would feel like such a tool going to a tanning booth thing. lol

For me it works great.

It helps to dry out the skin a little to remove excess oils, which can prevent acne.

I go once/week for 13-16 minutes.

I've got too much Scottish blood running in me. Almost 50 and I never tan, only burn...

And for me the sunburn can cause whiteheads to appear like magic! I've been prescribed Tetracycline to combat the acne.

i always go to the tanning bed on a cycle helps so much, and i get a facial and back facial once a month makes a huge difference.

I've got too much Scottish blood running in me. Almost 50 and I never tan, only burn...

And for me the sunburn can cause whiteheads to appear like magic! I've been prescribed Tetracycline to combat the acne.

i second the burning thing.. im pale as a ghost but i like it. seems like tanning would make it look like scars or something?

i might give this a try now. my backne is getting out of hand. i got three huge ones and a bunch of lil ones every where. its fuking annoying.

tanning bed has completely cleared all my body acne.

Im usually as pale as a ghost but with melanotan II Im now the tannest I have ever been after 2 weeks of tanning.

always use tanning to combat acne it works amazing for me. Anyone who is breaking out and refuses to go tanning bc they think its gay is just stupid. Simple as 1 or 2 times a week will help alot.

Back