Does Clen make you shake?

Clen had ZERO effect on me. I was really disappointed. I upped my dose 25mcg every two days all the way to 200mcg first thing in the morning. at that dose I didn't feel a thing.
200mg caffeine and 32mg ephedrine has wayyy more effect on me. gets me shaking, sweating, and anxious as fuck.

Clen had ZERO effect on me. I was really disappointed. I upped my dose 25mcg every two days all the way to 200mcg first thing in the morning. at that dose I didn't feel a thing.
200mg caffeine and 32mg ephedrine has wayyy more effect on me. gets me shaking, sweating, and anxious as fuck.

Try researching with RUI next time. Not all RC places are created equal. 200mcg of clenbuterol should put your dick in the dirt if legit. :cool:

Try researching with RUI next time. Not all RC places are created equal. 200mcg of clenbuterol should put your dick in the dirt if legit. :cool:

I didnt think anyone would fake clen? Also i got it from a pretty reliable spot here in canada. at 200mcg if i hold that dose for a few days all i can really say i notice is some deadly cramps from time to time.

I didnt think anyone would fake clen? Also i got it from a pretty reliable spot here in canada. at 200mcg if i hold that dose for a few days all i can really say i notice is some deadly cramps from time to time.

Pretty sure people would fake water if it sold at a premium.;)

Clen is one of those drugs that I would be surprised if someone could take twice the normal max and not have problems.

I literally would catch cramps on my pelvis and forearm on clen when I used to piss. Every single fucking time, so fucking weird. Made me have to piss without holding it. Also bicep would cramp during showers... Couldn't scrub my back for the life of me. Ahh clen... Such a pain but well worth it.

I hate clen I can't even write my name in paper, i also cramp horrible and feel like a crack head.

Clen and I have a difference of opinion. Clen wants to kill me via horrific shakes, terrible sweats, nausea, headaches, and a general feeling of having one foot in the grave...while I do not want to be killed by clen. We seem to be at an impass, so we avoid each other. I cannot even take 25mg without having these effects. I had to dump the bottle down the drain to avoid trying it again. I have a problem where I keep thinking things will be better the next time if I change nothing and do the exact same thing again...

Clen and I have a difference of opinion. Clen wants to kill me via horrific shakes, terrible sweats, nausea, headaches, and a general feeling of having one foot in the grave...while I do not want to be killed by clen. We seem to be at an impass, so we avoid each other. I cannot even take 25mg without having these effects. I had to dump the bottle down the drain to avoid trying it again. I have a problem where I keep thinking things will be better the next time if I change nothing and do the exact same thing again...

Sides with clen are just too unpleasant for me. I now use albuterol exclusively and I like it very much. It is a tad less effective when it comes to the fat loss aspect but the manageability of it along with me feeling great when I take it makes it totally worth it. If you haven't tried albuterol give it a go, I will never use clen again.

Sides with clen are just too unpleasant for me. I now use albuterol exclusively and I like it very much. It is a tad less effective when it comes to the fat loss aspect but the manageability of it along with me feeling great when I take it makes it totally worth it. If you haven't tried albuterol give it a go, I will never use clen again.

Would you say albuterol makes a significant difference in fat loss with diet in place? Im thinking of trying it now i cant handle clen

Would you say albuterol makes a significant difference in fat loss with diet in place? Im thinking of trying it now i cant handle clen

It gives you an edge . Its not a miracle worker but it def helps. Its worth the trade off for the slight edge in effectiveness clen has to be able to manage sides and feel good while taking it IMO.

It gives you an edge . Its not a miracle worker but it def helps. Its worth the trade off for the slight edge in effectiveness clen has to be able to manage sides and feel good while taking it IMO.

Works well with tren too IME. ;)

Back