Does high prolactin cause water retention

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
As I posted before I have high prolactin. I’m on 600 mg test and 500mg Deca. I have lots of discharge in my right nipple. I’m on aromasin I take 25 mg every few days. Maybe I need more days I don’t know. But my question is does high prolactin cause water retention. I go from 270 to 278 280 in next day. My face is bloated. I eat pretty good low carbs

High prolactin means high estrogen. and of course water retention and other sides will occurr.
do you know what your current lab numbers are in this area?
are you experiencing any other sides?

Well I didn***8217;t get blood work yet but I know it***8217;s high I***8217;m getting discharge in my right nipple. I also be certain weight then next day I***8217;m 6 lbs heavier. I***8217;m only using aromasin every other day maybe every three days. You think I need to up my ai? My sex drive is totally gone

Why not lower your testosterone and deca dosages? it will most certainly help lower your side issues. 600mg is a way bit high as to the standard 500mg that most folks take around here.

Maybe I***8217;ll get Cabergoline it just makes me nervous cause I take resperidone it***8217;s a psych Med that is dopamine antagonist caber is dopamine agonist So I don***8217;t know

Your on a cocktails of meds so talk to your dr they will have better understanding of meds and what interacts with them. I would get on caber B6 or prami ASAP get rid of that leaky shit.

As I posted before I have high prolactin. I***8217;m on 600 mg test and 500mg Deca. I have lots of discharge in my right nipple. I***8217;m on aromasin I take 25 mg every few days. Maybe I need more days I don***8217;t know. But my question is does high prolactin cause water retention. I go from 270 to 278 280 in next day. My face is bloated. I eat pretty good low carbs

when are you going to post your labs? numbers would be good here to see.

As I posted before I have high prolactin. I***8217;m on 600 mg test and 500mg Deca. I have lots of discharge in my right nipple. I***8217;m on aromasin I take 25 mg every few days. Maybe I need more days I don***8217;t know. But my question is does high prolactin cause water retention. I go from 270 to 278 280 in next day. My face is bloated. I eat pretty good low carbs

The hormones progesterone and estrogen play a significant role in fluid retention. When estrogen levels are elevated, men tend to retain more water than usual. This is why bloating is common in the days leading up to a woman's menstrual cycle ***8211; more estrogen means more water retention.

What would help reduce water retention cabar?

Consume potassium rich foods. ...
Bring vitamin B6 to the rescue. ...
Consume herb infused water. ...
Drink lots of water. ...
Add natural diuretics to your diet. ...
Make yogurt a part of your daily diet.

Another way to control fluid retention is to make sure you eat enough potassium rich foods, about 4,700 milligrams daily. Potassium helps to decrease sodium levels and also increases urine production which helps flush out extra fluids. Lean protein can also help promote weigh loss for patients on prednisone.

low is a lot better than high prolactin in a man, no one likes milky nipples. I understand that low prolactin can interfere with sexual activities and libido. That said for a short duration it's likely not going to impact your health adversely.

Back