Does Letro actualy work? Thoughts please

M55TT

I've recently got what I believe to be a mild case of gyno grrrr! And I'm currently on 60mg of Nolvadex spread throughout day "which has well ****ed up sex drive" however this doesn't seem to be shifting the little gyno I've got which is only on the left nipple and there is also a lump under the actual nipple tip itself and it just appears to stick out slightly and is also hanging lower than right nipple. I've got 2 lots of letro on order 30ml with 2.5mg per ml, wasn't sure who'd be quicker and didn't want to mess around wanted it to hand straight away! Have anyone here used letro and had success and care to explain what was done to achieve this, and if someone tells me how to put up pic I will to show you guys what I'm going on about!?

yes letro works, as for the pic, upload it to photobucket and then link it to ology. be careful with letro, stuff is potent. figure out the dose that works best for you

I developed a little lump under my left nip a few months ago, letro @ 1.25 every 3 days got rid of it within 2 wks, dried me out a bit too :) Stuff is effective!

Great hopefully can nuke this fucker asap as only had it couple of weeks. What doses worked best for you guys and for how long did you run it? Also I've read about the rebounds did any you guys experience this? I'm just waiting for my stuff to arrive from two possible sources so hoping will either be in next couple of days from mate or RUI in next 5/9days! And just shitting myself that won't be able to reverse this as been 2weeks

How much do you do every third day and for how long normaly till lumps go, I've got alittle bit of puffyness around the nipple doesn't look to noticeable if nipple is erect only if normal. The nolvadex is fucking me up just tired all the time and when sleep sitting up man the pins and needles in my hands is fucking mental!

An how long did it take for Johnson to start working normal again after?

i been on letro 2.5 mg a day for three weeks now and still nothing !! im ordering another bottle, i guess it takes time with gyno thats been around for a year we;ll see though, i aint giving up so fast..

I think letro takes about atleast 2 weeks to start working even longer for some people so try to be patient

I've always wanted to take some masteron and shoot it directly into the gland and see what happened. Hahaha, i dont have the balls to though.

Bro,
you need to blast it with 2.5mg every day for a week. The lump/symptoms should be gone after 3-5 days. If so, cut back 1.25mg for one more week to ensure that you cleaned it out. If no signs remain, you should be able to get by with .625mg eod or even twice weekly for maintenaince. Trust me on this one, bro.

Well it seems to have work the nipple doesn't protrude as much anymore there is still the slightest of lumps behind nipple but to be honest that could be where I haven't left the fucker alone for more than 5mins, just starting to taper down now as going to Vegas on 9th June so want to be carrying anything through customs and most of don't want a rebound while I'm out there! And also thought I'd write about side effects I seem to come off ok with them no real joint pain only think is been waking up dehydrated to fuck! Been able to wank whenever I like hasn't always been the easiest of wanks however haven't had sex while on it just incase he decides to have a nap on the job lol

I took Chip's approach and started @ 2.5mg/day until I felt it going away - then tapered it down until .5mg to prevent rebound. I'm a firm believer in letro; however, it did dry the fuck out of my joints.

letro takes 60 days to stablize in your blood and the proper way to get rid of the mass that has acumulated, and will harden is to work up to 2.5 mgs a day untill its gone,, once its gone then if your still juicen you bring it down to a preventive dose of .25 a day. it does take awhile if youve had it 4 a year, but it will work !! it also raises test levals, un beknown to alot of people, some wont take the time to read these articles, but i had to because of the lack of knowledge i had concernin letro and gyno, but i did read about the raised test levals and was pretty amazed on what it can do.. i figured id share that wit ya.. as for my gyno, its still there gotta order more !!!!!!!!!!! good luck

Last edited:
Back