Does my Deca look like it is legit?

I tried to scratch and sniff the image, but for some reason it didn't work. :(

Sorry, there's ZERO way to tell based on an image of a vial. Unless maybe it's super crashed or some scary color, like black.

NO way I've seen that before and I hope you didn't pay to much. BUT I can tell you an easy way to tell.

Do not open one vial and sent to :

Oldmusclemike
General Postal Office
Gainesville , Fl 30033
I'll give it a try and let you know.............Hello >>> :dunno: huh

PS: halfwit and tbone don't know shit about this stuff, only OMM :wavey:

Bro there is only one way to find out. NOT BY LOOKING AT IT!! INJECT 2ml every week and see if you start to retain water!

Looks of the vial mean nothing...ive got great gear that came in vials with no labels..got great gear that came in an aseptic jug with a screw off cap with a label that said shampoo that was some of the best UGL gear i ever tried! ITs about whats in the bottle not the look!

Bro there is only one way to find out. NOT BY LOOKING AT IT!! INJECT 2ml every week and see if you start to retain water!

Looks of the vial mean nothing...ive got great gear that came in vials with no labels..got great gear that came in an aseptic jug with a screw off cap with a label that said shampoo that was some of the best UGL gear i ever tried! ITs about whats in the bottle not the look!

If it's any good he should know in days, a week or so due to the sides of libido and erections ! When ever I inject (just me) I can feel something little in my testies and then the erections

If it's any good he should know in days, a week or so due to the sides of libido and erections ! When ever I inject (just me) I can feel something little in my testies and then the erections

I have to incorporate this into my test cycle so unfortunately I can't start to pin it until monday. I have heard deca gives you deca dick though,so I am not sure if the erections side effect stands.

I feel bad for some of these guys. Are u buying this ******
Attn; NEW MEMBERS - Important info ****BOARD RULES****
Be sure to read up here to know our site rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to incorporate this into my test cycle so unfortunately I can't start to pin it until monday. I have heard deca gives you deca dick though,so I am not sure if the erections side effect stands.

If taking deca u should have caber on hand so you dont have to worry bout deca dick or prolactic sides. Trust me i seen guys run deca with no caber, or prami and they still couldnt get it up 5-6 months after they stoppe the deca

If taking deca u should have caber on hand so you dont have to worry bout deca dick or prolactic sides. Trust me i seen guys run deca with no caber, or prami and they still couldnt get it up 5-6 months after they stoppe the deca

As long as you manage e2 correctly you shouldn't have any issues. I never have...

What's the deal with the deca dick? Cause?

"deca dick" was more of a concern back in the day when guys would run Deca only cycles (no testosterone) and not run AIs either. so their natural test would go to zero, estrogen and prolactin would elevate as well,, and then their dick would quit working.

follow a common sense protocol like -- run test as the base of every cycle, use an AI, and keep DA's on hand in case of prolactin , and there won't be a 'deca dick' problem

judging from your other thread i would say save the deca for another cycle. just finish this test cycle .....

Back