Does nandrolone raise test levels

panzers

I was reading on another forum about this subject but found bro science mostly. If someone on TRT were to add NPP would test levels jump as far as labs could detect? Some people posted studies that they believed showed indirect rise of test level due to NPP. But others said NPP couldn't do that unless the maker spiked NPP with test.

Megatron do u know how nandrolone does that? I'm into science. Just wondering.

How about the science without getting all sciency. Because I am definitely not a scientist. I was a business major in college. :)

Nandrolone (or Tren) will not show up in a blood test as Testosterone because they are not testosterone. That part is simple -- assuming your gear is real and pure.

Free Testosterone increases while using these compounds because they will be bound by SHBG. If nandrolone or Trenbolone are competing with exogenous testosterone to be bound by SHBG and Albumin, that leaves more testosterone to float around freely all other things being equal.

Halfwit or someone else will have to do the sciency part...

If our on TRT and plan on adding it to a cruise and hoping it won't show up on blood work be sure you dr. isn't testing for Free T like mega explained about or he'll be wanting to adjust your protocol.

As for it not showing up as TT again as Mega said if your gear is clean and pure you should be fine. There have been guys here adding nandrolone to their trt and getting bloodwork and their TT was pretty high well either their source mislabeled the vial, they didn't clean lab equipment when switching from one brew to another etc, etc, etc. There is a possibility though remote that your TT level could rise.

How about the science without getting all sciency. Because I am definitely not a scientist. I was a business major in college. :)

Nandrolone (or Tren) will not show up in a blood test as Testosterone because they are not testosterone. That part is simple -- assuming your gear is real and pure.

Free Testosterone increases while using these compounds because they will be bound by SHBG. If nandrolone or Trenbolone are competing with exogenous testosterone to be bound by SHBG and Albumin, that leaves more testosterone to float around freely all other things being equal.

Sounded sciency enough for me. Not bad for a biz major! :laugh:

If our on TRT and plan on adding it to a cruise and hoping it won't show up on blood work be sure you dr. isn't testing for Free T like mega explained about or he'll be wanting to adjust your protocol.

As for it not showing up as TT again as Mega said if your gear is clean and pure you should be fine. There have been guys here adding nandrolone to their trt and getting bloodwork and their TT was pretty high well either their source mislabeled the vial, they didn't clean lab equipment when switching from one brew to another etc, etc, etc. There is a possibility though remote that your TT level could rise.

Happened to me with deca. It must have been mixed with some test.

I will try to find it , it is possible that Nandrolone can register as testosterone in bloodwork. In fact I read it as a warning referring to blood work and test levels. Ill have to dig it up...... I was surprised to find it to be the case. Very surprised.

Perfect explanation to me! I know this already :ugh: but It helps others that didnt know.

What would a female use as a dose for nandrolone?

I'd start with no greater than 30mg/wk with NPP, and slowly bump it up if there aren't any issues with virilization. It's not as androgenic as say testosterone, but it can cause those sides, especially in sensitive individuals.

Back