Does Sustanon 250 start to work immediately after injection?

PharmaBolic

Hello,

Does sustanon work immediately after injection?
some people say it'll work within 2 days, some say it starts to work immediately.

When do I notice wateretention, estrogen fat build-up, acne,...?

Thank you

not much the shorter esters prop I'm sure but really take about 3 weeks to fully kick in.
And yes I have felt effects in 2 days but not really muscle gains just sex drive was upped.

DangerousGrounds said:
not much the shorter esters prop I'm sure but really take about 3 weeks to fully kick in.
And yes I have felt effects in 2 days but not really muscle gains just sex drive was upped.

Yes you do feel it right away especially if its your first cycle. If your advanced you will probably have to load on the first week and you will feel it.

Wartime100 said:
You can feel it the first week but around week 3 you will really start to notice gains.

I agree with this.
The acne, bloat etc., that all depends on your interaction w/ the drug, and its interaction w/ you: you may get all these sides, or you may get none. Genetics is a wonderful and mysterious thing.

Theoretically yes, but it would be dose dependant, as 250 mg of Sustanon (sust) has only 90 mg of short acting esters; 30mg Prop & 60mg Phenylprop in it.

I posted this on another board.. This will give you an idea..

Andy13 said:
To most people, "kicking in" is when they get their biggest pumps in the gym.. For a given cycle, this occurs maximally when (total, accumulated) blood levels are obtained. Depending on the AAS, this can be a week or two (dbol, fina, etc..) to a month or more (deca)..

Now, after an injection, the RATE of steroid released/second is greatest immediately because the RATE is proportional to the size of the depot. Think about a bucket of water with a hole in the side. The more water in the bucket, the faster it flows through the hole. When the water level gets lower and lower, the rate that it flows through the hole gets slower and slower. This is exactly how an ester injection depot works, only the ester leaks out over time, is de-esterified (activated). Once the steroid is activated, it's half life is very short-- hours.

So, imagine a single injection, like a bucket of water. Before the bucket is empty, another injection- bucket of water is set beside it. So you have two depots, the first is still releasing and contributing to over-all (active) blood levels as is the second, only the latter is releasing at a faster rate, of course. Now you can see that the two injections together give rise to a greater over-all level of (activated) testosterone blood levels. After more and more injections are administered, the blood levels get higher and higher until they reach what can be thought of as MAX possible circulating blood levels of androgen for a given dose/week. Mathematically, there is no such MAX, per se, blood levels do keep climbing on a constant dose, but at smaller and smaller amounts. When the constant dose cycle has reached this "leveling off" point, this is essentially the MAX blood levels for that dose.

SO you can see that test levels peaking 24hrs after an injection, and the test levels after 30 days or whatever are two different things..

Feeling the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) "kick in" is psychological as well as physical.. If you could instantly jump your blood levels up to the MAX for, say, 1000mg/week testosterone enanthate, you would have the blood testosterone (active) levels that would be obtained after a good month of constant dosing. (This is a front load, by the way)

But that doesn't mean you would FEEL the same as the guy who took 30 days to get there. The highly quantitative assey to detect "kicking in" of the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is feelin' the pump.. And this actually is not completely related to muscle growth. What I mean is that feeling a bigger pump than a week ago doesn't mean you're gaining more muscle than a week ago...

Got it?

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
"When do I notice wateretention, estrogen fat build-up, acne,...?""

Bro, these are symptoms that you ususally don't look for...you want to prevent these!!

Andy13 said:
I posted this on another board.. This will give you an idea..

Andy, that was such a great analogy, I felt compelled to enlarge the font so guys with bad eyes , like me, can see it.

Hope you don't mind :D

StoneColdNTO said:
Andy, that was such a great analogy, I felt compelled to enlarge the font so guys with bad eyes , like me, can see it.

Hope you don't mind :D

Good lookin' out, bro..

Hello,

Does sustanon work immediately after injection?
some people say it'll work within 2 days, some say it starts to work immediately.

When do I notice wateretention, estrogen fat build-up, acne,...?

Thank you

I think it depends on the individual. As a life long sufferer of hypogonadism, I notice it after a few hours. There have been no side effects that I don't want! I have ostioporosis and weight training is the doctor's orders. I have recently changed to sustanon 250 and I have only had two shots and already I have gained 3kg in weight, I train twice a week for 1/2 an hour. I am 61.
If you take more than one vial per shot you might have the side effects that you mention but they would show up quickly and you would be able to take evasive action!

Back