Does synthetic urine work?

I've never heard of it... I doubt it since now a days, labs test the actual urine first, before even testing for drugs. They test specific gravity, consistancy, etc.. to ensure it's real or non-altered.

These are some of the website for it, they talk about the stuff you mentioned, had a friend who smoked weed and his work tested regulary and he is still working there. But just because i know it worked for one doesnt mean it will work for another.

http://www.yurinflow.com/
http://www.urineluck.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=QFIX

Honestly i think my best bet would be to buy it and go to a lab and request a urine test. I know the labs keep it confidential when a walk in wants a test done versus waiting to experiment with a work related test. Ill let you guys know within next week or two how that goes.

JayC said:
I've never heard of it... I doubt it since now a days, labs test the actual urine first, before even testing for drugs. They test specific gravity, consistancy, etc.. to ensure it's real or non-altered.

Most check the temperature at the time the sample is taken too.

Military doesn't check temp... but does have a meat-gazing nco that watches you piss in the cup. It is mandatory!! If you haven't experienced this.... they are not performing the UA correctly. Watch out!

Novice101 said:
These are some of the website for it, they talk about the stuff you mentioned, had a friend who smoked weed and his work tested regulary and he is still working there. But just because i know it worked for one doesnt mean it will work for another.

http://www.yurinflow.com/
http://www.urineluck.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=QFIX

Honestly i think my best bet would be to buy it and go to a lab and request a urine test. I know the labs keep it confidential when a walk in wants a test done versus waiting to experiment with a work related test. Ill let you guys know within next week or two how that goes.

Yes, please come back and post to let us know what happens. I'm very curious now.

mranak said:
why the fuck pay for synthetic urine when you can get it for free from somebody else?

That's what a buddy of mine did. Got called, got a latex glove handed it to a clean pal. Drove to clinic, stuffed glove into pants This clinic allows you "donate" behind a closed door. Emptied glove into vial.

Girl thru a thermometer in (buddy was sweating bullets) and then said thank you very much. Never got caught.

mranak said:
why the fuck pay for synthetic urine when you can get it for free from somebody else?

Bingo! Just make shure temp it right and basicly just needs to be warm enough not to be insulting to the person doing the paper work for your testing and your golden. 100% best way over any product you can buy. I do a lot of work at a number of hotels and all the young pot smokeing valet parking kids ALL smoke weed and have become experts on passing drug tests and they will all get clean piss from someone and keep it stashed in there car or somewere being ready for a random piss test. Nothing beats real piss. Now if that dont sound fucked up...Lol nothing beats real piss LOl....see ya

mranak said:
Why? Cause it's not very easy to store real human urine. Refrigerated or warmed urine very often becomes too cloudy or foxy. And it is a marker that this urine sample is not fresh.

Yes it works and is called NUMBER 1 or the WIZANATOR and costs about $60-$100 bucks and has a self heating system. I have used it to pass two different tests in the past year and a half........definitely worth the money!!
Piss test are the easiest to get by-try hair tests for a challange.

i guess it works if no one watches u but what do u do when the guy basically stares at ur cock and ur pants are at ur anckles, anything suggestions for this one

TuffGuy6 said:
Military doesn't check temp... but does have a meat-gazing nco that watches you piss in the cup. It is mandatory!! If you haven't experienced this.... they are not performing the UA correctly. Watch out!

Blah. I got around that one before. When I was active duty, and on a cycle. Snuck off, had a "boot" (new Private or Private First Class) piss in my cup for me, put the lid on, stuffed the cup in my pocket (about a 5 oz size), walked back to the line, pulled out my wang, then the cup out of my pocket when it came time to pee with my hand wrapped around the cup, carefully opened it and pretended to pee. Had my cup in the left hand pocket since the door of the bathroom (one toilet, closet size bathroom in the barracks) was to my right (along with meat gazing E-4). The likely hood of my sample actually being tested was slim to none since the military rarely tests more than a couple samples out of a batch for specific things like steroids...unless there's a good suspicion of widespread use in a platoon, or company. Military piss tests test for narcotics only most of the time. It also helped that I was friends with the E-4 mentioned, and had told him in advance that I was planning to 'go through the motions'.

Last edited:
One more thing to add-with Number One the synthetic urine comes out of bag around your waste through a small tube that and comes out your fly and with the Wizanator there is actually a fake dick (color will match your ethnic background) that the urine comes out of-someone really has to be watching you (like their head on your shoulder) for anyone to detect either product.

T-Biggs said:
One more thing to add-with Number One the synthetic urine comes out of bag around your waste through a small tube that and comes out your fly and with the Wizanator there is actually a fake dick (color will match your ethnic background) that the urine comes out of-someone really has to be watching you (like their head on your shoulder) for anyone to detect either product.

So what if you had your cock removed and a pussy instaled how would you deal with that?

LOl just fucking around bro. You really gave up some good info. Thanks

Back