does testosterone and winstrol helps with man boobs ?

If you don't have hard lumps then it's not gyno. Everyone carries fat differently. Some men get man boobs and others don't develop a lot of fat on the chest. You need to go on a diet dude, straight up. You probably wont see them subside in their size until you're under 15% body fat or more. You're probably well over 25% at this point. If you still have them after you loose the majority of fat, then see a doctor.

If you don't have hard lumps then it's not gyno. Everyone carries fat differently. Some men get man boobs and others don't develop a lot of fat on the chest. You need to go on a diet dude, straight up. You probably wont see them subside in their size until you're under 15% body fat or more. You're probably well over 25% at this point. If you still have them after you loose the majority of fat, then see a doctor.

i am on a strong diet right now and i will see .... and i am on nolva too .... if there is any new results will keep u updated :)

No bro, don't start any steroids before losing the extra fat, just run, run and run some more, until you lose a lot.

Then if you must, go with cutting agents, not bulking, winstrol + anavar, maybe some hgh if it fits into your budget.

HGH and diet did wonders for me.

i will try the HGH but i never Did it before .... and i dont even know the dosage or how does it take ....

zewolfen im going to be honest i think you should COMPLETLEY stay away from any aas,hgh, prohormone or anything thats not natural for right now, reading your posts it seems like your very unprepared and very new to working out. Its good your researching but you should have done it BEFORE you started juicing. just my opinion...

Roughly whats the cost of having surgery? I'm going to see a doctor this upcoming week about possibly having gyno. Can it be covered under benefits etc?

well then i am not exactly sure about yalls healthcare but i think gyno can be covered. In america if you have gyno your screwed.

I'm sure canadian rates are MUCH cheaper...probably 1500-2000 U.S. dollars tops..IF that.

U.S..you can expect to pay 5000 minimum

This is posted from another forum

<<<How do I know if I have gyno?
If you have developed gyno you will have a lump behind your nipple. It will be fairly hard, and it will be tender to touch.>>>

Okay if this is true ..... why i dont have any lumps under my nippls .... why there is nothing hurt me under my nippls if what i have is gyno ? ? ? ??

pseudogyno

Back