First cycle, Did my research, How's this look??

dmg2006

Now i want to start off by stating i am definitally new to this scene however i have been training since highschool however i was never into AAS because of the stigmas and that i didn't want to bulk because i thought it would restrict me when i pitched in college but since i been hurt and out of the game for a over a year i been training different. My stats are below. I been researching as much as i can, like other people i hate when people can easily do some research and find their answers but choose not to. So far i put together what i think will be a good first cycle based on the information i have read thus far. Please let me know where i am wrong as i am certain there are some mistakes.

Stats:
Height: 5'6
Weight: 180
BF%: 17%

Now i have become more fatty since i stopped playing and my main goal is to put some more muscle mass on and cut it up while at the same time cutting fat. So i have formulated what is below. I need to know where and when i can fit the T3 into this or maybe it won't be correct? That's where you come in. And if my timing/doses are incorrect on anything else, please correct. Any "?" is especially where need help. Thank you

Week 1-10: Test E 400mg/week
Week 6-12: Winstrol 50mg ED (Thinking about oral, so less injections..opinon?)
Week 1-15: Nolvadex 20mg ED
Week ?-?: T3 100mcg peak

PCT:
Week 12-15:
- Clomid - Day 1 300mg, Day 2-11 100mg, Day 12-21 50mg
- Nolva will extend into this period

So in conclusion, where do i fit the T3 in and how many days should the taper go? Is winstrol a good idea in the middle? I was thinking oral Winstrol (winny) but would that be a waste? And should i use a anti-aromatizer, however from what i gather if i do that, it can affect the results of the test so maybe i can do that and bump it up to 500mg/week? I already am sensitive to estro..since puberty i had what i believe to be natural gyno which i thought was because i was overweight but it never really went away.

I know its a lot, any help with any concerns will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

drop the t3... who told u u can run t3 at 100mcg?? smack that motherfucker

300mg clomid???

pct should be 50mg clomid ed for 4 weeks.. .keep it simple..

u could possibly do 100mg the first week... but i dont think u'll need it

thanks 3J

Im pretty sure i want to do T3 with the test because i can def afford to drop some fat while gaining some lean mass. my thinking was to add the winn in half way through to help harden and cut up any gains.. I was basically thinking i could cut fat,build mass and cut it all in the same cycle..but i geuss thats not really how it works lol..maybe i'll wait for the second cycle for the winn..

any other opinions?

I would at least have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand, aromasin for example is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that is not inhibited by nolva. I agree with 3J that you should stick with test only but I know how stubborn people who are cutting can be haha.

Other than that, if you can find Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) its hella helpful at smoothing the transition into PCT.

Back