VKamm

6'4" 230 27yrs old 7 years of lifting experience and bf 16%

My Cycle consists of:
Week 1-12 Test-E 250mg e3d (500mg/week)
Week 1-12 HCG 250ius e3d (500ius/week)
Week 1-14 Arimadex .25mg eod
Week 14-18 Clomid 75/50/50/50 ed
Week 14-18 Nolva 40/20/20/20 ed

Should I up the dose of the clomid or nolva?
Can I get as many opinions as possible please!

Can someone explain why people choose different doses for their pct???

Last edited:
I'm not so concerned about the person that is doing the cycle, just if the cycle is laid out well. Curious because some people prefer nolva 40/40/20/20 and just wondered if anyone would change anything else about the cycle

I'm not so concerned about the person that is doing the cycle, just if the cycle is laid out well. Curious because some people prefer nolva 40/40/20/20 and just wondered if anyone would change anything else about the cycle

We can't tell you if it is a good cycle for the person without knowing anything about the person.

Looks good to me pal.... keep an eye on your E2 though during cycle, your bf is a tad on the high side...

Good luck
BigBen

It looks pretty good, if you run 250 test e3d its gonna put you a bit over 500 per week which isnt a big deal really. If you want it bang on 500 per week shoot 250 every 3.5 days. Id also wait 3 weeks to start PCT to be absolute certain the test has cleared your system. Looks good other than that. Id recommend getting blood work before you start, mid way through and post PCT. But, if anything, mid way through for sure to see where your e2 levels are at with that dose of adex and post PCT is a must to ensure you properly recovered my friend.

Thank you.
Clomid 75/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Will be fine? Some people reccomend different dosing

Some do
100/50/50/50 clomid
40/20/20/20 nolva

And some keep it even at 50 clomid and 40 nolva the whole length I think what you have set up is just fine.

Ok I just want to do it the right way for a first time.
Can I get more opinions please? Anything helps

Just one other change to add to what has been suggested already. Run hCG at 250iu twice per week up until you start PCT. Don't stop hCG with your last injection.

Looks like you did your homework. Nice job. Good luck with your cycle.

Make sure to get pre-cycle blood work. See the FAQs sticky for more on blood work.

If your new to aas cycles, I think that you did your homework and came with a pretty darn sensible cycle. Congrats bro, it would be nice if everyone did research before crossing to the darkside.

My first cycle looked like this one plus dbol 50 mg / day, 6 weeks

I had some gains.

you can start hCG 2 week later and sill continue 2 weeks after last test inection

Back