doing the same cycle twice?

Tinyt

Has anyone done the same cycle twice and got good gains from the second cycle? Im pretty happy with my Test En and EQ cycle that i plan on doing it again in January and was thinking about just throwing in alittle (250mg) of deca a week. what do you guys out there think?

I see no reason you wouldn't gain off the same cycle if you eat and train right and took proper time off... if you are now past your genetic max, you might not gain as much as you did last time, but if you are gaining, go for it.... if it ain't broke...........

I've done the same cycle twice, and plan on doing it again!

PS I'd keep that deca out of your next cycle...if you wanna change anything, bump the test up a lil...

Ready.. i have heard from many ppl that they have stacked deca and EQ with test and got excellent results.. i'll give it a shot and tell everyone how it turns out.

Receptors in your body are constantly being replaced, so there is nothing wrong with doing the same cycle twice. :)

Tinyt said:
Ready.. i have heard from many ppl that they have stacked deca and EQ with test and got excellent results.. i'll give it a shot and tell everyone how it turns out.
I bet results are great, but what about recovery? Too hard from deca, IMO, not worth it...

ready2explode said:
I bet results are great, but what about recovery? Too hard from deca, IMO, not worth it...

i have thought of that as well but i'll be running a low MG of Deca to get "alittle" more gain. Like about 200-300mg a week at the most. I did Deca befor and didnt get deca dick so i hope that it will not get to me this time around. im planning on running it for 8 weeks only and the EQ for 14 weeks and the test for 10.

Back