Domestic is Bending us over with no LUBE

i think that your not noticing that domestic (the source Im thinking of) is 20ml instead of 10ml from international

simple fact ---> domestic could be double but if only 1/3 or 1/4 of international orders make it to you, you are still ahead

Got a source that rush ships and will resend if it gets snagged at customs. Got both orders so far first one I rushed got it in 5 days, 2nd 2 weeks normal shipping.... Third one took a month but that was at Christmas. These guys need to lower there prices simple as that.

maybe you need to get a cheaper hobby or better job... :nopity:

Got a source that rush ships and will resend if it gets snagged at customs. Got both orders so far first one I rushed got it in 5 days, 2nd 2 weeks normal shipping.... Third one took a month but that was at Christmas. These guys need to lower there prices simple as that.

Ive never got anything international seized so I am very lucky...

well if that works for you, what are you worried about?

im with diesel man... i dont know where your shopping bro but i know of a few domestics that are actually cheaper than any internat you can name.. and besides that i have no problem paying a little extra cash for a good product.. you cant just compare prices.. need to compare quality.. if your paying $12bucks for a bottle of cyp250mg.. guess what knucklehead its not 250mg..

well if that works for you, what are you worried about?

Well, if it did get snagged theres still process of dealing with the bullshit. I think I may of over looked some domestics and may have been a little premature on this post. Sorry. Just some do seem a little pricey but it is what it is.

These guys need to lower there prices simple as that.

wow bro....dream much?

They'll bring it up at the next board meeting once you're done changing international laws so that they can't end up in a foreign prison for a ridiculous amount of time :laugh:

Well, if it did get snagged theres still process of dealing with the bullshit. I think I may of over looked some domestics and may have been a little premature on this post. Sorry. Just some do seem a little pricey but it is what it is.

You just have to research it a lil better...I think your on the right track now tho...or you will be soon ;)

I've been lucky with all of my international orders coming through - and on time.

So far so good :D

Yeah there are to many great domestics that are either cheaper or equal to international. I use both but recently my Dom is unbeatable but I must admit for a while my previous Dom was a little higher priced and there are a bunch that are trying to rape people but in most cases I will pay a little extra for quality that doesn't go through customs even though I've never had one seized.

I love when people bitch about problems buying illegal steroids.

Life, wipe the sand outta ur clit. Find a new source or deal with what you got. :D

I love when people bitch about problems buying illegal steroids.

Life, wipe the sand outta ur clit. Find a new source or deal with what you got. :D

Laugh out fucking loud, that's to funny man.

Done, no more sand placing an order domestic.

I would rather pay a bit more and get my product domestic then pay less international and not get shyt. or have problems as I have had in the past.

Back