domestic raw materials?

dirty-dog

not a source post...to those who make their own gear - do you order overseas or have you found domestic sellers who have powders?

it would seem to be easier get powder, in reasonable quantity, through customs rather than a shitload of amps and pills, no?

thx.

dirty-dog said:
not a source post...to those who make their own gear - do you order overseas or have you found domestic sellers who have powders?

it would seem to be easier get powder, in reasonable quantity, through customs rather than a shitload of amps and pills, no?

thx.

I have seen at least one domestic powder supplier but its a startup operation, not sure if it is happening yet. Nobody email me about it, I don't have the email and wouldn't give it out anyway.

It is probably true that it is easier to get say 25 grams of test ethanate powder through customs than 100 amps, but there are other variables, such as the country it is coming from and the customs office it is going through in the US.

i also know of a domestic thats opening shop, as well as a couple more domestic powder sources, DO NOT EMAIL ME I WILL OGNORE THEM. i think that although it may be easier to ship powder as opposed to amps and such, its more risky if the pack gets snagged because of the shit thats going on in the world today. Peace

fuzz

bigp106 said:
lets say a asian country . What do you think?

China is pretty hot now bro. Not nuclear like it was in the recent past due to SARS, but trust me, I've touched the stove - its HOT.

If you receive through a customs office on the east coast your chances are probably better, but don't risk more than you can afford to lose.

Did you order powders fuzzy? I was looking at picking up some powders from China, but wasn't sure if they were getting past Canadian customs.

I was talking to a supplier in China yesterday and they said as long as the package is letter sized they aren't having any problems, but "package" sized parcels are being inspected very frequently.

There are a few good domestic powder suppliers these days. The product selection is somewhat limited compared to overseas sources.

Do not contact me about sources, I will not reply :D

I would like to say that China is a big thumbs up..... I'm New to this Forum and was looking for ways to Convert raw powder since it is every where over here...... Some sites even ship 1g

Praise to the Internet .

:40oz:

i just got (several pound package) of HGH shipped from china-it even said 'HGH' on the shipping bill and it came thru customs w/no problems. it got here in 6 days. hell it got to JFK in 2 days. they kept it there for 3 days. is say go for it.

hey peg, was it alot or a little ? I'm gonna give it a go for only 20g of powder. It's against my better judgment but hey , gotta do what a mans gotta do :)

Back