Domestic vs. International?

voidofRoids

What do you all think from your experiences? International seems to be cheaper, but then the shipping is more.

How much greater is the risk? Is the quality lessened? Curious on opinions from some experienced shoppers.

What do you all think from your experiences? International seems to be cheaper, but then the shipping is more.

How much greater is the risk? Is the quality lessened? Curious on opinions from some experienced shoppers.

Use the search option...it is on the top of the page....

Theres always a risk regardless but with dom obviously theres no customs. It's all about preference and source.

I've done both and had success with both. From here on out though I'm all domestic...it is more expensive but I'm not messing with customs. I'm not real comfortable with a government agency having a package full of anabolic steroids with my name on it.

I've done both and had success with both. From here on out though I'm all domestic...it is more expensive but I'm not messing with customs. I'm not real comfortable with a government agency having a package full of anabolic steroids with my name on it.

I agree 100%, i've never had problems with inter but those reasons above are why if I have a good dom, I'm running with it.

I've used both and no worries either way - I would recommend planning and ordering ahead incase of any snags along the way.

I've had a small problem with a recent order and because it's use is not intended for several months out - I'm not in a panic.

Now - if it was my very 1st order I would most likely be feak'n out :hahano:

This time of year Intnl is the shit. I've had a few nice orders come through quicker than ever. Granted they're good sources but the same I've used in the past and ta has been mind blowing and Intnl. During the holidays they don't have the ability or manpower to check things as much cuz there are so many fn packages being sent all over. That's something to be thankful for!!! Best holiday season I've ever had!!!!! AhhhhHHHHHH like a kid in the fuckin candy store :)

This time of year Intnl is the shit. I've had a few nice orders come through quicker than ever. Granted they're good sources but the same I've used in the past and ta has been mind blowing and Intnl. During the holidays they don't have the ability or manpower to check things as much cuz there are so many fn packages being sent all over. That's something to be thankful for!!! Best holiday season I've ever had!!!!! AhhhhHHHHHH like a kid in the fuckin candy store :)

Yes Massive same here - my international was very quick ... I'm right next to Tampa Bay - not too far from you bro - merry Xmas!!!

customs has better things to worry about then someone receiving small amounts of gear.

what they are looking for is big shipments of drugs, counterfeit goods, human trafficing, etc.

you are a small fry to them and they dont give a crap about you.

images

interesting, I would think with the holidays here, that there would be heightened security? So, it's really safer to make an order (domestic) during a busier time of the year?
I find myself able to argue for and against this logic...

Its a matter of perference, in my opinion its worth the extra dollars with domestic, for the piece of mind. Once you get snagged by customs with a letter in the mail you may feel different about it. Its fairly unsettling. Also sucks waiting and sweating a possible CD.

These issues are present with domestic as well, but much much more unlikely. Its all on you bro.

customs has better things to worry about then someone receiving small amounts of gear.

what they are looking for is big shipments of drugs, counterfeit goods, human trafficing, etc.

you are a small fry to them and they dont give a crap about you.

It still doesn't keep them from confiscating your shit and sending you a seizure letter. After that your address is flagged. Seems to me that do they do give a crap about us.

does domestic make you sign for shipment, or is that just dependent on your living quarters and personal preferences by the local USPS?

Domestic here - leave it the professionals to smuggle stuff across. I can ensure you there is a way. Most International a sources, once they have your funds, don't care.

Back