don't be a bully

brother bundy

I am banned!
Brothers if you see a newbie or any member of the board ask a perfectly normal legal question and some asshole flames them just for tryin to learn...Well you should give it back to them ten times.Dont be a bully I can't stand that crap all of us were once new to the game.Don't let it happen steroids are no joke and by flaming someone u can make them leave the board and get hurt because no one should them the way.Don't be a god damn bully!

i agree, even if they are asking something that can be answered by them looking thru a few old posts, it doesnt give anyone a license to be an asshole... brother bundy is right. we were all newbs once

Brothers if you see a newbie or any member of the board ask a perfectly normal legal question and some asshole flames them just for tryin to learn...Well you should give it back to them ten times.Dont be a bully I can't stand that crap all of us were once new to the game.Don't let it happen steroids are no joke and by flaming someone u can make them leave the board and get hurt because no one should them the way.Don't be a god damn bully!

Awesome post

Back