Getting a hold of steroids abroad

Briant_Gumble

Hi I am looking to do my first cycle sooner rather than later.

For those of you from other countries steroids are illegal to buy in the UK either over the Internet or in person.

Hence my best bet for getting a hold of them is a 4 day holiday abroad where I will pick them up.

Ideally I would go to a country where I can get a prescription there and then from the pharmacy.

My options are:

Egypt: Should be ok, though I fear the laws there might be a bit erratic.
Poland: Steroids are legal with a prescription and prescriptions are given out rather softly but I'm not 100% sure I could get a prescription.
India: I think I could buy them from a pharmacy but it is too far away to go for four days unless I have no alternative.

Thoughts?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Far easier... find a good source in your local gym and buy them from there....
Once in possession, you are not breaking the law.

You might also consider buying online from a domestic supplier ;) - success rates are high with domestic mail, you could even consider getting a PO Box address if you are overly concerned.

BigBen

If they do get intercepted though wouldn't that be illegal and would fall on me?

Also doesn't it cost like £140 to get a PO box?

How are they going to prove it?

Just deny all knowledge, say you aren't expecting a package, you haven't a clue what they are on about...

They won't be able to trace it back to the supplier.

go to a supplement shop or a gym, and look for a guy is clearly on gear. start talking to him about random shit, then ask him about gear. worked for me.

or you could just order gear and get it sent to wherever you'll be..

I was thinking of doing that but I'm a bit worried it might come across as a bit insulting.

Also if I go to a gym and talk to a guy who is on gear but denies it, it might make it difficult to go back to that gym.

Back