Dorian Yates Cycle

Do you think this could have been one of Dorian Yates cycles?

• Yes, had to be to get that big!!!

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I think it could

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Nah

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No way 2 much juice!!

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
In the October issue of Muscular development (2010) Dorian Yates discusses his steroid use during his Olympia contest days. It goes like this:

Off season stack:

Testosterone 750mg
Deca-Durabolin 500mg
Daily:50mg Dianabol

Precontest:
Weekly:
Testosterone 300mg
Parabolin 152mg
Primbolan 500mg
Daily:Anavar 50mg HGH 8iu

Now, I expect you guys are going to smile and say WTF...LOL

Thanks, but it was the October 2011 issue if anyone is interested.

Also, he caught a lot of shit about the cycle saying there is no way he got that big on it, and he was pretty pissed about it.

Truth is, we will never know. The rumours I've heard about a Pro bodybuilders cycles are mind blowing. The cost of these so called cycles are big $$$ and they (ok some) obviously don't need the money. Back in 1986 a pro told me that he had spent $60,000 to manage to hit the big time and thank fuck for the sponsers that were behind him. Again, only the Pro's know the real truth. And, I still admire and respect them in everyway in this sport!

Last edited:
dont know, dont care to know, but this is fucked, god bless their inards, yes inards is my words, meaning guts and liver and shit

That pre-contest cycle seems FARRR too sensible and safe for someone of Dorians status....

Dorian used to follow some of Paul Borresons protocols and those were extreme BLASTING cycles of copious amount of gear --- I have a rare VHS of Paul's final seminar.

Also Dorian was big on DNP from what Milos reported.

I have heard what some pro's are doing today -- some things that Jay even does that his coach advises him on and its MUCH more complicated than Dorian's MD cycle...

MD is read by younger aspiring teens and younger adults --- posting his TRUE cycle would influence lots of youngsters....that would not be of responsible for Mr. Yates...

-Matt

Thats bullcrap...I remember back in the day reading FLEX magazine. Which tells no lies by the way, that he only stacked leading/top name creatine, protein, and fat burning supplements at those times. Thats how he won the Olympia If FLEX magazine featured it...then it was true....No steroids, all natural.

Back