2nd cycle

500 test e and 400 deca

10 weeks on

im 20, 85k, bulking, 14%bf

first cycle was same just 250 of each.

ran a pct and will do for 2nd cycle.

so, just want a thumbs up guys.

cheers

thanks mate. also, whats the best way of me checking my gear? i bought a few goodies back from thailand, but one product im getting a bit sus about, and its the deca.

Have it tested, or wait til sides or gains come about, look up the lab

Last edited:
good luck with man my friend is runing 500 sus and 300 deca how much mg of deca are should you run anyway?

well when i posted that same question i was told to taste a tiny bit of it on your tongue..sounds wierd as fuck lol but it wont do anything besides make your tongue feel alil wierd..it should have a chemical taste, if it has an "olive oil" taste or nothing at all then its bunk..i think thats really one of the only ways to tell..search around and thats almost one of the only ways..but you should find some posts that has that in it..or you could use it and see if it works..but that makes me uneasy, who knows what it is if it really is fake..have you looked up the manufacturer??

you cant taste oils and tell if they are real LOL.

i just did more research, was wrong lol..i think i remember seeing it and determining it really is retarded and tasted it anyways for the hell of it to see what it was like..but i do remember reading about getting it tested which isnt really practical and really just seeing if any sides or gains come around

IMO your cycle would be good to run it like this,or i owuld being your second cycle

Test-500-600mg-16 weeks
Deca-400mg-14 weeks

i wouldnt run the deca less than 14 weeks,cause its very slow acting,in my case,gains are not noticed until week 10,i run my deca 18 weeks,but thats just me,everyone reacts to it differently

i am allso running a test and decca cycle atm.

sustanon350
decca300
700sust
&600decca per week

only on week to so i dont have much feedback gained 2.2lbs.

Back