Dose and duration of Lasix

Metrosexuwell

I have 150x 40mg Lasix pills to use prior to a modeling shoot. How much should I take and for how long? My shoot is on the 17th of this month.

Clearly, this is my first time using Lasix, but I've been juicing for about 7 years.

I'd read the article of lasix in click articles and you will find it.
Everyone is different. i take it every day for My blood pressure. i take a high dose and piss constantly. Make sure you drink water the more you drink the more will come off make sure to keep your potassium levels up or you will cramp.

Agree with Dread Pirate Roberts, Lasix is what is called a "loop" dieuretic. Prob the strongest of the dia. family. Unlike others, HCT for example it is not potassium, sodium, or electrolite sparing. I also was put on it by a doc for a short time years ago, it was either the 20 or 40mg, can't remember. Make sure you drink alot of fluids and potassium with it. When I took it I would then eat a bannana with it along with a small bottle of Gatorade, as well a water throughout the day of coarse. You will piss a gallon, eat least I did. Dangerous stuff unless not prescribed by a doc and follow to a "T" what he tells you and how to take it. Several pro bodybuilders have died from it due to abuse and unprescribed rec. use to get that cut and shredded look. You will be fine however if you follow what your doc tells you.

Just to clarify, Lasix a loop dia. is not pottas., sodium, electro. sparring dia., meaning it will suck your body dry of those if they are not replenished which can lead not only to cramping but some very unfortunite consequences. Be carefull. It is almost exclusively prescribed for high blood pressure patients or people who hold alot of water due to being diabetic and using insulin.

just to clarify, lasix a loop dia. Is not pottas., sodium, electro. Sparring dia., meaning it will suck your body dry of those if they are not replenished which can lead not only to cramping but some very unfortunite consequences. Be carefull. It is almost exclusively prescribed for high blood pressure patients or people who hold alot of water due to being diabetic and using insulin.

x2.

Thanks for the solid advice.

I read the profile on 'ology, but still need cycle info (duration?) I'll break my 40mg pills in half and take one a day. What are some potassium suppliments I can take to prevent...ya know, from dying? I imagine getting the prescription potassium stuff would be impossible to find, especially by the time of my shoot.

Quick replies due to time:

Bumex is stronger than lasix.

Lasix gets its name because it 'last six hours'

Hope that helps.

Back