Dose/Timing MK-2866 & GW-50156

Havasu

I've ordered some MK-2866, and GW-50156. I'm adding it while leaning out hoping that the MK will give me the ability to maintain a bit more muscle, and the GW for some added fat loss. I've read to get the fat loss effects of GW you need to use 20mg a day not 10. MK is typically 25mg-36mg, at my weight 25mg should be fine for strength effects, I'm also on TRT.

My questions are:

1) Is there a better time to take the MK and/or GW? For example, A couple before training, or is it just about building a stable blood level, so taking it any time of the day is fine?

2) Should they be taken with food, or does it matter?

3) At 20mg daily should the doses of GW be split into two 10mg doses, or just left as one 20mg dose?

Thanks!

MK, take in the morning. GW, take 30 mins prior to your workout. If you are not going to work out that day, take it in the morning as well.
I always heard without food is better.
GW all in one dose. S4 is split into two doses, morning and evening.

MK, take in the morning. GW, take 30 mins prior to your workout. If you are not going to work out that day, take it in the morning as well.
I always heard without food is better.
GW all in one dose. S4 is split into two doses, morning and evening.

Spot on. Sarms aren't methylated so on a empty stomach is best. Mk has a 24 hr half life so in the morning is fine. I'm going to experiment with gw in about two weeks. Stoked.

Back