Dosing clen and cutomel

velocity

BD and Diamond Pharma
I`ve been on a bulk for 6 months now and just started to decrease my cal intake.

I`ve tried clen a few times before, but never stacked with t3.
How should the dosage be when stacked?

Typical max dose for clen is 150mcg/day
Typical max dose for T3 is 100mcg/day

If it's your first time using these compounds, I suggest you pyramid them up to see how you react.

Clen: Days 1-3 50mcgs, 4-6, 100mcg, 7-9 150mcg, 10-14 150mcg. Stop after 2 weeks, for 2 weeks. Then continue again, however this time you can start at 150mcg, as long as you could tolerate it before. You may want to start at 75mcg or 100mcg, so you don't shock your body with such a high dosage (the sides could be strong for the first few days - bad shakes, heart palpatations, loss of ability to sleep).

T3 - Almost the same thing. T3 is usually run for 6 weeks, however some beleive that there are no ill effects if you run it for even 12 (this is your decision to make, and you should do your own research and come up with your own opinion because there really isn't any hard facts on the dangers of extended T3 cycles).

T3 - Day 1-3 40mcg, 3-5 75mcg, 6-8 100mcg, 9-42 100mcg

Obviously have your diet and cardio in check.
I see no reason to taper them down, most people agree.

Question on frequency of t3 dose.

T3 - Almost the same thing. T3 is usually run for 6 weeks, however some beleive that there are no ill effects if you run it for even 12 (this is your decision to make, and you should do your own research.

Alright, 6 weeks seems pretty safe to cycle on. I'm on my 4th week on researchology liquid t3. I just take 75mg(measured by insulin syringe) in one dose for the day. Is that safe?

Yes it is.

I agree with outlawtas2's great post. However, I am convinced that there is no real reason to pick an aribitrary limit for a "safe" run of T3, since the evidence indicates that there is no danger in using it indefinately. See the sticky post at the top of the anabolic forum with regard to that issue.

Typical max dose for clen is 150mcg/day
Typical max dose for T3 is 100mcg/day

If it's your first time using these compounds, I suggest you pyramid them up to see how you react.

Clen: Days 1-3 50mcgs, 4-6, 100mcg, 7-9 150mcg, 10-14 150mcg. Stop after 2 weeks, for 2 weeks. Then continue again, however this time you can start at 150mcg, as long as you could tolerate it before. You may want to start at 75mcg or 100mcg, so you don't shock your body with such a high dosage (the sides could be strong for the first few days - bad shakes, heart palpatations, loss of ability to sleep).

T3 - Almost the same thing. T3 is usually run for 6 weeks, however some beleive that there are no ill effects if you run it for even 12 (this is your decision to make, and you should do your own research and come up with your own opinion because there really isn't any hard facts on the dangers of extended T3 cycles).

T3 - Day 1-3 40mcg, 3-5 75mcg, 6-8 100mcg, 9-42 100mcg

Obviously have your diet and cardio in check.
I see no reason to taper them down, most people agree.

gr8 info mate awsome post
thanks

Back