Dosing igf-lr3................

carverelli

I am banned!
Awhile ago I picked up some of this peptide, I think it was from a baseball contest they ran on this site. However, my time intensive job ended last week and I have ample time to train, eat, and rest. I'm running a fairly heavy cycle with tren, test, mast, deca 5iu hgh( eurotropin) and t3,4. Was going to add igf-lr3 after workouts. It comes dosed at 1 mg/ vial. What dose should I run and when?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know but cant wait to here your feedback ive wanted to try some forever just dont trust any companys

I've used it pre and post at 50mcg and didn't really notice any difference. Im also not sure how much legit product there is out there...seems hard to find

After doing a little research, it was noted to rake 50-150 mug igf-lr3 right after a workout, so I'll go with 100 mcg, unless I hear otherwise. I have 3 vials, that'll be 30 days worth. Should have an idea by then if it's worth it, or not because it could be all the other shit I'm on too. And now that I'm training 3 on 1 off, that'll help too. 220 10% here I come. Should be a good ride. You can follow on the cycle forum at ' 2016 the year this shit get real'

Back