next level cycle hgh, insulin, test, tren

gettin big

Okay. im an experienced user. ive tried most AAS but not all and ive seen some great results. ive also used insulin and im aware of the proper usage and risks. but i want to take my physique to the next level. im looking for advice on what guys have run in conjunction and what sort of tips you can give. this will be my first time using HGH.

what i have available. test, test base, tren ace, EQ, mast, dbol, methyl1test, insulin and hgh.

my thought was to run
1000mg test week 1-10
1000mg EQ week 1-10
20mg dbol week 1, 40mg weeks 2-4
2ius gh ed for the next 6b months minimum
8-10ius insulin preworkout 4-5 days a week

then bridge on trt for 4 weeks.

start back with tren and test. probably high tren low test. but im not totally sure. i was also toying with the idea of running a high test only cycle. i was thinking 1500-2000. ive never run more than a gram. then droping the test to like 300 and adding tren.

Im open to any and all suggestions and can get most anything i need. just looking to take this to the extreme and make some SERIOUS gains this run.

I'd run EQ for at least 14weeks. 16 weeks is what I'd recommend. Your BP and RBC will get really high on that amount of EQ. It get's high on just 500mg ew.
If you can afford it and if you got real gh, go with 3 iu's.
Are you gonna bulk or cut?
How does your diet look like?

I will follow your progress if you post here!

what are you stats? cycle history? you want to do 1000mg of test per week, tren and insulin? lol, which youtube videos did you see this autrocity of a cycle? . you better have your shit together first. those are super high dosages and going to fuck you up royally, to the extreme.

Last edited:
what are you stats? cycle history? you want to do 1000mg of test per week, tren and insulin? lol, which youtube videos did you see this autrocity of a cycle? . you better have your shit together first. those are super high dosages and going to fuck you up royally, to the extreme.

im 28 a lean 220 at the moment. ive been as big as 250 in the past, but it was a little too bulky. using for about 6 years. ive used test, deca, eq, tren, insulin, npp, dbol, anodrol, methyl 1 test, mast. im not new to this lol. a feel great on 1000mg test a week. i dont want to run tren with test that high. i want to run the test high for a shortish cycle. then drop the test to a little above trt doses. prob 300mgs and add tren in to flip the switch on my system and receptors.
I personally know guys that have run 2grams of test and 3 grams of eq at a time... now that shit is crazy!!! lol

im thinking ill do the high test only (1500mgs) or test and EQ at 1 gram each. (imo EQ needs to be run at atleast 600 for optimal use bc of is long half life and absorption rate. i believe its like 72% if i remember correctly.) then ill drop the test and add the tren. im also considering doing a bridge for a month between cycles. possibly test and eq cycle. bridge. high test, then droped to 300 and adding tren. like i said, in open to suggestions.

as far as insulin use goes. its dangerous. i 100% agree and wouldnt recommend its use unless youre aware of the dangers and know exaclty how to use it as safely as possible. and id utilize this during the bridge to keep gains rolling. and possible the test/eq

I'd run EQ for at least 14weeks. 16 weeks is what I'd recommend. Your BP and RBC will get really high on that amount of EQ. It get's high on just 500mg ew.
If you can afford it and if you got real gh, go with 3 iu's.
Are you gonna bulk or cut?
How does your diet look like?

I will follow your progress if you post here!

im going to lean bulk. i agree EQ use is best for longer cycles but i hate running it that long. the gains seem to drop off too much on long cycles like that. ive run it at 800 before and had no issues. bp and rbc dose get high but donating blood mitigates that alot.

ive read different opinions on gh 2-3 seems to be a standard. its legit for sure. have you ever used before?

For some reason my bullshit troll-o-meter is off the charts on this one....

2iu's gh wont do shit for building...if you can run a gram of test...you'll run a minimum of 6iu per day, probably closer to 10+, assuming you can handle the sides...
Running EQ for only 10 weeks ? you'll run a whooping 2 gram doses but only 20-40mg dbol ?

It just seems like someone watching "insert random youtube guy about to die next" would cook up...

If you're legit about this though, I'd love to see the results and follow a log lol... :p

Last edited:
220lbs and he wants to use insulin. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.... hahahahahahahahabahaba. Hahahahahaha..

And for the Spanish folk if they didn't understand me... jajajajajajajajajajaja!

For some reason my bullshit troll-o-meter is off the charts on this one....

2iu's gh wont do shit for building...if you can run a gram of test...you'll run a minimum of 6iu per day, probably closer to 10+, assuming you can handle the sides...
Running EQ for only 10 weeks ? you'll run a whooping 2 gram doses but only 20-40mg dbol ?

It just seems like someone watching "insert random youtube guy about to die next" would cook up...

If you're legit about this though, I'd love to see the results and follow a log lol... :p

lmao i respond well to Dbol so i dont really need more than that. like i said ive never run more than a gram of test and thats why im posting to get opinions from guys who have run high doses like that. i know a couple guys personally that have but the more people you talk to the better.

Ive never used gh so im totally new to its use and dont know how ill respond, sides etc. id rather start at 2-3ius then bump it up. just like i started with 500mg of test and went up from there after years of experience.

I agree 10 weeks of EQ is very short. i could run it longer. im just looking to basically to multiple smaller cycles within one big one and switch compounds often enough to keep shocking.

220lbs and he wants to use insulin. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.... hahahahahahahahabahaba. Hahahahahaha..

And for the Spanish folk if they didn't understand me... jajajajajajajajajajaja!

220 lean. not bulked. last bulk i did i was 250. whats your experience with slin?

Brother i would never use it. I don't want to. Unless you are going on the olympia stage what is the point? Even these high doses you are running. It's not worth it unless there is a big paycheck waiting for you.

I've been 250 lean at 6'4. And I never even ran a gram worth of gear. I just don't think it's necesary.

lmao i respond well to Dbol so i dont really need more than that. like i said ive never run more than a gram of test and thats why im posting to get opinions from guys who have run high doses like that. i know a couple guys personally that have but the more people you talk to the better.
Ive never used gh so im totally new to its use and dont know how ill respond, sides etc. id rather start at 2-3ius then bump it up. just like i started with 500mg of test and went up from there after years of experience.
I agree 10 weeks of EQ is very short. i could run it longer. im just looking to basically to multiple smaller cycles within one big one and switch compounds often enough to keep shocking.

I think your plan is totally crazy and will definitely hurt you long term, but its your life and body long as you're happy :)
I would say start with 3iu in the morning and 3iu late afternoon. You might notice some swelling and carpal tunnel syndrome, if you do, just back down a bit. If not just bump it up to 8iu total.
The EQ doesn't really makes sense, thats like running test e for 6-8 weeks and saying "i didnt really notice real gains".

You'll shock your body for sure bro but I have to ask...is it worth it ? What drives and motivates you to do this ?

I think your plan is totally crazy and will definitely hurt you long term, but its your life and body long as you're happy :)
I would say start with 3iu in the morning and 3iu late afternoon. You might notice some swelling and carpal tunnel syndrome, if you do, just back down a bit. If not just bump it up to 8iu total.
The EQ doesn't really makes sense, thats like running test e for 6-8 weeks and saying "i didnt really notice real gains".

You'll shock your body for sure bro but I have to ask...is it worth it ? What drives and motivates you to do this ?

for as long as i can remember ive loved and idolized bodybuilders. ive always wanted to be huge. my goal is to get my pro card. yes thats a big goal. yes its very hard. yes it might never happen. but thats my goal. even if bodybuilding wasnt a sport and i never competed, i love training and love growing. of course i want to do this as safely as possible. but im not afriad to push the envelope to reach my goals. i could run the eq longer at a lower dose. thats probably a smart move.

thanks for the gh advice. ive read 8-10 ius and guys start to see gh gut... thats the BIGGEST thing i want to avoid. i have a buddy whos been running 2-3ius and has seen pretty great results. of course hes running higher cycles like i have posted and considering running.

Brother i would never use it. I don't want to. Unless you are going on the olympia stage what is the point? Even these high doses you are running. It's not worth it unless there is a big paycheck waiting for you.

I've been 250 lean at 6'4. And I never even ran a gram worth of gear. I just don't think it's necesary.

id like to get my procard next year. and im thinking ahead to nationals. classic physique. id love to do bodybuilding but my build fits classic better.

thanks for the gh advice. ive read 8-10 ius and guys start to see gh gut... thats the BIGGEST thing i want to avoid. i have a buddy whos been running 2-3ius and has seen pretty great results. of course hes running higher cycles like i have posted and considering running.

Have you've considered looking at your career as a marathon rather than a sprint ? If you've idolized bodybuilders all your life you should know a lot of them end up dead...Specially the ones sprinting like you're doing.
GH has amazing synergy with AAS but I would still argue, if you want to see the real gains you're talking about, minimum 6iu per day. But of course base it on yourself and sides... But thats what I would consider when making the purchase.

I've only read on this topic (because I hate the "gut look" myself) but i've read a big reason is actually diet and "overeating".
Then when you add slin and gh together it only makes the problem so much worse if you already eating "bad".
That and excessive gh use on its own...but thats not only a gut worry, thats pretty much all organ worry.

I'll weigh in with an opinion, I think classic physique is the way to go. Those guys look great, while what you are calling bodybuilders to me mostly don't. The gut is a disaster, and with your goals would be well.... a disaster.

For GH 2 IU/day is an anti-aging dose. 4 to 5 is more of a bodybuilder's dose. I'm no expert, but I've read the enlargement issues start at 6 and higher, so I would for sure cap it there. And again far from an expert, but I've read the gut issues tend to be combination of GH and slin, so tread cautiously there. As you already know it can kill you.

As for what Santa said, I think he's right on. Treat it like a marathon not a sprint. Taking 2,120 mg/wk roids with GH and slin may be flying a bit too close to the sun, and setting a precedent that will lock you into mega expensive and potentially harmful doses down the road. If you get your diet and workouts nailed you should be able to get where you want at half that.

I'll weigh in with an opinion, I think classic physique is the way to go. Those guys look great, while what you are calling bodybuilders to me mostly don't. The gut is a disaster, and with your goals would be well.... a disaster.

For GH 2 IU/day is an anti-aging dose. 4 to 5 is more of a bodybuilder's dose. I'm no expert, but I've read the enlargement issues start at 6 and higher, so I would for sure cap it there. And again far from an expert, but I've read the gut issues tend to be combination of GH and slin, so tread cautiously there. As you already know it can kill you.

As for what Santa said, I think he's right on. Treat it like a marathon not a sprint. Taking 2,120 mg/wk roids with GH and slin may be flying a bit too close to the sun, and setting a precedent that will lock you into mega expensive and potentially harmful doses down the road. If you get your diet and workouts nailed you should be able to get where you want at half that.

I think some of you are misunderstanding my cycle. i would never run all of these compounds at once. 2grams of test, tren, orals and insulin is a death wish no doubt. i plan on running basically 2 shorter cycles with a bridge connecting them. at this point im just running the 1000mgs test and 20mgs dbol. ill up the dbol to 40 after the first week for a few more weeks. im just considering wheather i should incorportate eq or up the dose when gainz start slowing down. bridge. then do a more aggressive blast with either. high test alone (probably 1gram and utilizing suspension a few days a week pre work out on top). and then dropping to trt and adding tren.

thanks for the input. maybe ill run 5 ius growth and see where that gets me. that should be enough to notice but not so much that ill have organ growth and gh gut.

Do you guys really think 1000mg of test is that high? thats the most test ive ever ran. ive added ancillary drugs on top but not crazy high doses. EQ is a very mild drug that has slow lean gains. i wouldnt run it less than 600. 800 great. 1000 idk ive never tried.

the slin is dangerous. i plan on using it when i bridge and im only running test at a trt dose. but its more of a maybe option thana definite need

Do you guys really think 1000mg of test is that high? thats the most test ive ever ran. ive added ancillary drugs on top but not crazy high doses. EQ is a very mild drug that has slow lean gains. i wouldnt run it less than 600. 800 great. 1000 idk ive never tried.

Yes, at least for me. I just finished running var and will start tren/masteron in 2-3 weeks and the total of that stack (3 compounds) comes out to 1280mg... You're talking 1gram test and 1gram eq, with orals, slin and gh lol... Of course people react :p

Im not near experienced with cycles to even really have a valid opinion, but i would think any good coach or doctor will tell you that is way to much for any cycle at any point no?

Back