Dostinex = complete immunity to Deca Dick

Does Dostinex completely eliminate deca dick? Or just sort of help.

I'm planning my next cycle and cannot take a chance on d-dick at all.

But I crave feeling of my joints on a small amount of deca.

First of all, you need to have high estrogen to be able to get high prolactin.
So if you control estrogen with an AI, caber shouldn't be needed.

But if you wanna play it super safe, just do something like 0.10mg(maximum 0.2mg) twice per week. Less is more with caber.

I took 600 each test and Deca before and didn't get deca dick, quite the contrary. I just started running 675mg combined npp and deca with 375mg of test and have been taking .5mg of Caber every five days since I got it free. I may cease using it for now save it for later on in the cycle such as when I throw in anadrol.

And no it's not "complete immunity". Rarely does any suffer actual hyperprolactemia from Deca. More often, it's the higher doses of test combined with deca causing a problem with elevated e2 levels as deca upregulates estrogens effects. Forget prolactin, High E2 on it's own causes ED long before prolactin gets that high. I'm on 675mg of nandrolone with only 375 mg of test and I'm a sexual tyrannasaurus because my test dose is moderate and I'm taking my AI so my estrogen is very well managed so my prolactin can't even think about creeping up. I do have Caber but IMO it's useless if your estrogen is properl managed.

And no it's not "complete immunity". Rarely does any suffer actual hyperprolactemia from Deca. More often, it's the higher doses of test combined with deca causing a problem with elevated e2 levels as deca upregulates estrogens effects. Forget prolactin, High E2 on it's own causes ED long before prolactin gets that high. I'm on 675mg of nandrolone with only 375 mg of test and I'm a sexual tyrannasaurus because my test dose is moderate and I'm taking my AI so my estrogen is very well managed so my prolactin can't even think about creeping up. I do have Caber but IMO it's useless if your estrogen is properl managed.

How much AI are you taking for that dosage?

I pin M-W-F, so .5mg of Adex seems to work well with each 1/2ml of testosterone that I pin throughout the week. Though on 200mg of test and a gram of EQ I did fine with no AI..

Does Dostinex completely eliminate deca dick? Or just sort of help.

I'm planning my next cycle and cannot take a chance on d-dick at all.

But I crave feeling of my joints on a small amount of deca.

its all about dosages and staying on top of your blood labs to keep it real

Back