Thinking about adding deca to next blast

LateStart

Ok....so I usually blast for 3 or 4 months then take 2 or 3 months at my trt dose and then get my bloodwork done for my trt prescription. My doctor would disapprove of me adding deca to my plan, so my question is.....can I run deca for 3 months and have bloodwork 3 months later that is not impacted by my deca use?
This plan leads me to several questions:

1- Is 12 weeks long enough for a deca addition to my cycle?

2- Will it be in my bloodwork 12 weeks after stopping its use?

3- Is anastrozole enough of a safeguard against sides?

4- Is 300mg deca and 500mg test a good place for me to start?

I've done 5 cycles of test ranging from 425 to 750mg. One of my cycles had a little dianabol mixed in.

Current weight is 225 and bfp is around 17. Too fat....yes I know....cutting calories and dropping some fat currently and planning to blast in mid to late feb.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

PS....i also usually run clomid at 25mg per day throughout my cycle and my trt

not sure what look you are after but i doubt you're after the chubby bloated look. blasting test and deca with 17% bodyfat will do just that.

being in the same position as you with the bodyfat, i'm holding off on all AAS until i get lean (besides my cruise dose). i'm against running gear at such high bodyfat because it's not good for your health, you'll get more sides, and to me it's just kind of pointless.

make love to that chicken breast and treadmill for the next few months until you are happy with your bodyfat, then throw in whatever you are into.

Ah ha... SO man you must have known "Cas" over here was gonna get down to some additional facts Ha, ha, we all know you now a little better big man :laugh:

As Gill said in regard to BF%. YOU already know. Remember your water weight will shed off quickly and so watching that scale isn't so accurate. I'm preaching to the choir here but this can be deceiving. My comment is you have a good aerobic work ahead. Stationary bike worked great to help keep my mid section fat tissue down when I got older. I would , when needed, ride the bike AFTER my training sessions. I'm an ecto but ya know we all have some fatty tissue there to be reckoned with. "As do the pro's "

NO help from Uncle Mike here but a friendly comment, and Good Luck.

OMM :)

Last edited:
Gonna cut as much as I can in the next 7 weeks and then roll the dice :)
That's all the time I have :(
good luck.
and of course natural is always better, but you would be amazed at what 50mcg of t3 can do in addition to your weight loss regimen. just a thought

Back