Douche of the Year goes to ....

Eze

Jose Aguilar

joseaguilar.jpg

“… to be honest, dude, I belong with Napoleon dog. Alexander, dude. Hitler. That’s where I belong. I be conquering motherf*ckers dude, period. Pillaging, shit like that — that’s where I belong, bro. Criminal dog, straight up criminal.”

Someone needs to find a link to his pre fight interview. He is basically what I strive for my (future) kids not to be.

Junie Browning

"Do I think he can beat me? He's got a better chance at getting me pregnant."

i.cfc

i.cfc

i.cfc

lol inside his grape ...confidence is saying..."ABORT MISSION...RETURN TO BASE.."..looks good on him...

Loved seeing Junie humiliate that douche. Score one for the hometown Boy! There's a lot of rumors around town saying he made the final....who knows, it's believable at this point.

Loved seeing Junie humiliate that douche. Score one for the hometown Boy! There's a lot of rumors around town saying he made the final....who knows, it's believable at this point.

do you think anyone wants to hear anything about what may or may not happen during the season? why the fuck would i watch the show on a weekly basis and be happy when someone tries to tell me whats going to happen in the upcoming shows?

do you think anyone wants to hear anything about what may or may not happen during the season? why the fuck would i watch the show on a weekly basis and be happy when someone tries to tell me whats going to happen in the upcoming shows?

I'd also prefer not to have the show spoiled.

Sorry. There's a lot of excitement in Lexington over this kid. I train at the same gym, and have listened to constant speculation for the last month. I was trying to say that I wasn't believing the hype, but now who knows. Not intended to spoil anyone's Wednesday night. Apologies.

Last edited:
Runner up douche of the year should go to Clay Guida's brother. Fat pile.

No shit man Guida knew he was going to be on the friggin show why the hell didn't he start cutting quicker. I would have to agree though Jose Aguilar is one stupid MOFO talking all that smack and then getting beat down. LOL!!! It made my day to see him get his ass kicked.

Sorry. There's a lot of excitement in Lexington over this kid. I train at the same gym, and have listened to constant speculation for the last month. I was trying to say that I wasn't believing the hype, but now who knows. Not intended to spoil anyone's Wednesday night. Apologies.

no problem. every now and then you get someone who posts a spoiler and you want to kill him.

“… to be honest, dude, I belong with Napoleon dog. Alexander, dude. Hitler. That’s where I belong. I be conquering motherf*ckers dude, period. Pillaging, shit like that — that’s where I belong, bro. Criminal dog, straight up criminal.”

ROFLMAO hahahaha i be conquering mofos hahahaaha conquers dont give
up that ezy ... what a weak prick, so much sauce from such a little pice of spagetti

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH i loved every fucking second of that.... he was such a fucking douchebag.... seriously... who says that shit..."Napoleon dog. Alexander, dude. Hitler." what a dumb fuck

Back