Draft Day Motha Fuckers!

D

DaLinkWent

Whhhooo baby. Love me some draft day on Saturday. Any thoughts?

draft day was cool for a while... but after like the second round its pointless... and its soooo long....

Slick Arrado said:
Who's your team DaLink? Minnechoda?

I like the Vikes but hard to call them "My Team" cause as soon as their lease expires at the big inflatable toilet they'll be moving to L.A.

DaLinkWent said:
I like the Vikes but hard to call them "My Team" cause as soon as their lease expires at the big inflatable toilet they'll be moving to L.A.

Haha!! My mom's from Minnesota, and a die-hard Viking fan.

DaLinkWent said:
FUCK

There ain't SHIT down in Albert Lea . . .

As long as she likes it quiet it's all good

She hasn't been back since '72 or so. What city/street do you live in/on? :spank:

Nigga please . . . .

The hood I'm reffering to is hardly near Albert Lea. Your Moms much have grown up in Albert Lea and been smart enough to move out

DaLinkWent said:
Nigga please . . . .

The hood I'm reffering to is hardly near Albert Lea. Your Moms much have grown up in Albert Lea and been smart enough to move out

Yeah, she hasn't been back since but still considers herself a Minnesotan(?). Anyway, I didn't imply that you grew up there. I was just asking what your address was, wherever you're living. Doesn't matter though, as the feds could easily track you down. A black man living in Minnesota?!?! :p

We got some of the best welfare EVA . . .we loaded wiff Nigga's . . .

Fo sho . . . .

They don't refer to it as Moneyapolis for nothing

Feel free . . I hold regular office hours and would be happy to discuss street slang aytime

DaLinkWent said:
Feel free . . I hold regular office hours and would be happy to discuss street slang aytime

Do you have a regular office, or is it an abandoned building's basement like that In Living Color skit? :afro:

Slick Arrado said:
Do you have a regular office, or is it an abandoned building's basement like that In Living Color skit? :afro:

Oh SNAP! In Living Color was da shiznit. I used to love Men on Film and Homie Da Clown

Back