Draft Day Motha Fuckers!

Oakland will have a horseshit year . . . .

Alex Smith is going to get WAY overpaid . . .

San Diego is FUCKING themsleves by signing Brees to a long-term deal . . .

The Colts will NEVA get it done with Peyton. He'll go down as one of the best to never win it all.

Seattle can't see past Shaun Alexander

Minnesota has a decent shot but they always find a way to FUCK IT UP

Green Bay: Rebuilding year

Detroit is on da rise and if Joey can get it together, look out! No running game though and defense is still so-so

Chicago has picked themselves one hell of a nice back in Cedric Benson but come on! Grossman?

Jets has one of my favorite QB's in Pennington but honestly what else do they have?

Steelers Big Ben is going to be in for a RUDE awakening this year . . . .I'm thinking middle of the pack.

This ought to be an off year for the Pats, too many changes in the defensive secondary

Miami will finish near the bottom. Anytime your chances revolve around no decent WR, a rookie RB and A.J. Feeley you knwo your in DEEP trouble.

Texans are on the rise and I think they got a good choice with Carr. They are in the same boat as Cinci and Carson Palmer

Eagles will be good but if they have no T.O. it will expose some SERIOUS lacking offensively and they will have to rely on running the ball to win games

Tampa is WAY too deep in rebuilding and will finsih middle of the pack

New Orleans: Is Aaron Brooks EVER going to lead this team to a championship

Rams are ALWAYS consitent but honestly how long can you REALLY count on Marshall Faulk for . . .he getting OLD

Cheifs ALWAYS seem to underachieve and I can't figure out why

DaLinkWent said:
What in the FUCK were the Browns thinking when they signed Trent Dilfer to be the QB for the year? Dilfer was washed up when he won the Super Bowl for Baltimore. Are the Browns destined to be in the fucking toilet for YEARS?

I personally think they, and the Bengals, are cursed.

Slick Arrado said:
That's weird considering Billick was an offensive player.

He ran one of the greatest offensives as of late 1998 Vikings . . Moon, Carter, Moss and Co.

How bout Winky Wright on May 14th? Trinidad is no joke so WInky must have been prepared. I wuld have liked to actally see the fight but damn that shit is expensive and since I don;t pay for it. My nigga Judah threw it down as well . . . .

DaLinkWent said:
How bout Winky Wright on May 14th? Trinidad is no joke so WInky must have been prepared. I wuld have liked to actally see the fight but damn that shit is expensive and since I don;t pay for it. My nigga Judah threw it down as well . . . .

It was an entertaining fight. Winky didn't surprise me as Trini has problems with cuties. That's a mover/shaker for all you non-boxing fans reading this. Trini couldn't penetrate Wink's defense, AT ALL!! My Dad lost 30 bucks betting on Tito. I love Felix, but I knew better. I expected Judah to knock Cosme out quick. Personally, he should have finished him in the first when he had him hurt. Did you hear about Will Grigsby? A nigga from yo neck-of-the-woods won a major world title; His second one IIRC. :afro:

Slick Arrado said:
It was an entertaining fight. Winky didn't surprise me as Trini has problems with cuties. That's a mover/shaker for all you non-boxing fans reading this. Trini couldn't penetrate Wink's defense, AT ALL!! My Dad lost 30 bucks betting on Tito. I love Felix, but I knew better. I expected Judah to knock Cosme out quick. Personally, he should have finished him in the first when he had him hurt. Did you hear about Will Grigsby? A nigga from yo neck-of-the-woods won a major world title; His second one IIRC. :afro:

Grigsby huh? I heard of Bill Bigsby? Trini must of have some problems because I sure as hell didn;t think winky would come out of that fight with a win, good for him that he did. How could you not like Trinidad . . he's got some real heart when he fights. Judah is pretty street but too small to ver make it real big in the sport.

I'm still trying to figure out what happened to my man man Suga Shane>? He started out his career with a bang and then poof!

DaLinkWent said:
Grigsby huh? I heard of Bill Bigsby? Trini must of have some problems because I sure as hell didn;t think winky would come out of that fight with a win, good for him that he did. How could you not like Trinidad . . he's got some real heart when he fights. Judah is pretty street but too small to ver make it real big in the sport.

I'm still trying to figure out what happened to my man man Suga Shane>? He started out his career with a bang and then poof!

I love Trinidad, but I knew better. Look at his past fights against boxers(Sweet Pea, Goldie, B-Hop)and you can see that he struggles. Personal feelings don't come into play, for me, when it comes to betting. Juday can be a huge superstar if he keeps his head on straight. Shane's career didn't start off with a bang DaLink; It wasn't until his fight with Oscar that he became a star.

Slick Arrado said:
I love Trinidad, but I knew better. Look at his past fights against boxers(Sweet Pea, Goldie, B-Hop)and you can see that he struggles. Personal feelings don't come into play, for me, when it comes to betting. Juday can be a huge superstar if he keeps his head on straight. Shane's career didn't start off with a bang DaLink; It wasn't until his fight with Oscar that he became a star.

I thought SHane started out like 26-0 with like 21 KO's but I supposed when your fiughting garbage how impressive can that really be. I never liked DeLa Hoya. Pretty boy in the ring like ring that never made me a fan. Not knocking his talent and heart but was never a fan. If your Trin you can struggle against lesser talent but someone is going to step in the ring and have a good night and it will catch up to you, case in point with Winky.

Anybody know where I can buy the original whizzinator? *cough* Onterrio Smith "Steal of the Draft"

DaLinkWent said:
I thought SHane started out like 26-0 with like 21 KO's but I supposed when your fiughting garbage how impressive can that really be. I never liked DeLa Hoya. Pretty boy in the ring like ring that never made me a fan. Not knocking his talent and heart but was never a fan. If your Trin you can struggle against lesser talent but someone is going to step in the ring and have a good night and it will catch up to you, case in point with Winky.

Anybody know where I can buy the original whizzinator? *cough* Onterrio Smith "Steal of the Draft"

Yeah, Sugar started off by knocking almost everyone out but he really was fighting 1 class below where he should have been. He didn't become marketable until Goldie gave him the opportunity. Did you read/hear that Tito retired? Apparently his father, who's his trainer, retired and Trini doesn't want to be trained/coached by anyone else.

Slick Arrado said:
Yeah, Sugar started off by knocking almost everyone out but he really was fighting 1 class below where he should have been. He didn't become marketable until Goldie gave him the opportunity. Did you read/hear that Tito retired? Apparently his father, who's his trainer, retired and Trini doesn't want to be trained/coached by anyone else.

If it's his time then it's his time. He was one of the best and I'm glad I got to see him fight, not live but he had heart.

http://www.rossboxing.com/articles/article323.htm

I used to like Roy Jones Jr till he started to rap and have beef with Fat Joe. WHO FUCKIN CARES . . . . .

Impressive to me was the fact he could win in a middle weight division and move up to heavy and still win. He was one of the best in his prime but I still miss the old guys like Joe Frazer, Suger Ray and Ali and of course Iron Mike!

DaLinkWent said:
I used to like Roy Jones Jr till he started to rap and have beef with Fat Joe. WHO FUCKIN CARES . . . . .

Impressive to me was the fact he could win in a middle weight division and move up to heavy and still win. He was one of the best in his prime but I still miss the old guys like Joe Frazer, Suger Ray and Ali and of course Iron Mike!

U musta forgot!! :afro:

Slick Arrado said:
U musta forgot!! :afro:

Fuck that shit back to football . . . .

Anybody think Owens will:

1. Actually play in Philadelphia this year
2. Get a new deal

Does he deserve a new deal and if so should this deal stucture work both ways? If you have a good year you get to re-do your contract but if you suck donley dick on the field they should get the decrease your fuckin pay for next year.

Fair is fair right?

DaLinkWent said:
Fuck that shit back to football . . . .

Anybody think Owens will:

1. Actually play in Philadelphia this year
2. Get a new deal

Does he deserve a new deal and if so should this deal stucture work both ways? If you have a good year you get to re-do your contract but if you suck donley dick on the field they should get the decrease your fuckin pay for next year.

Fair is fair right?

Fair is fair, is how it should be. You know that nigga will never agree to that.

Slick Arrado said:
Fair is fair, is how it should be. You know that nigga will never agree to that.

Fuck no but that nigga ain't right . . something isn't right bout him. You see his cribs episode? Shit doesn't make sense. . . . he might be harboring some gay tendencies . . . .

I mean an orange volkswagon beetle convertable? I don't give a fuck if you are TO

DaLinkWent said:
Fuck no but that nigga ain't right . . something isn't right bout him. You see his cribs episode? Shit doesn't make sense. . . . he might be harboring some gay tendencies . . . .

I mean an orange volkswagon beetle convertable? I don't give a fuck if you are TO

Haha!! But he was ripping on Garcia, right?

Slick Arrado said:
Haha!! But he was ripping on Garcia, right?

How and the fuck does that skinny bald whiteboy get playboy centerfolds? He may have money but come on!

Don't get me wrong I'm a big T.O. fan and he was right . . Garcia is really second rate crap. Look . . he's backing JOEY

Back