On cycle twice a day training

BakedGoods

Doing a blast:

500mg of Test E x1 week,
100mg of Primo Ace ED (Primo tabs)
Adex will be adjusted as the cycle progresses

Diet is in check, proper calorie deficit and will be adjusted weekly depending on weight and size changes as well as how I see myself in the mirror.

This is a recomp.

12 weeks, first 8 weeks I am off work and will be focused on training and diet with some good recovery in the form of massages, saunas, cold baths and some outdoor fun like hiking or swimming. But that is it for the first 8 weeks.

I would like to train twice a day. I'm not expecting any miracles from doing so but this is all I want to do for at least 8 weeks. Anybody have experience with training twice a day? What does your program look like? How would you setup a program?

Hopefully you already have a good baseline recovery ability because the gear only increase recovery by 20-30% it's not exactly night and day. There are naturals who can recover and grow from more work than me while on cycle.

best results from a cycle was 600mg test c injected once a week

was riding my bicycle to work 3 miles

to the gym 2 miles then home 5 miles

you could consider that working out twice a dat ?

high 5

Doing a blast:

500mg of Test E x1 week,
100mg of Primo Ace ED (Primo tabs)
Adex will be adjusted as the cycle progresses

Diet is in check, proper calorie deficit and will be adjusted weekly depending on weight and size changes as well as how I see myself in the mirror.

This is a recomp.

12 weeks, first 8 weeks I am off work and will be focused on training and diet with some good recovery in the form of massages, saunas, cold baths and some outdoor fun like hiking or swimming. But that is it for the first 8 weeks.

I would like to train twice a day. I'm not expecting any miracles from doing so but this is all I want to do for at least 8 weeks. Anybody have experience with training twice a day? What does your program look like? How would you setup a program?

your results will depend on how much energy to put into your cycle. keep us posted!

Back