Draft Day Motha Fuckers!

DaLinkWent said:
Oh SNAP! In Living Color was da shiznit. I used to love Men on Film and Homie Da Clown

Haha!! Watched one of the season 1 DVDs the other day. I think there are five discs per season. :afro:

It was staring Malcom Jamal Warner and fuckin Cosby. Cosby is one SWOLE fuck. Ask all them white bitches he gave rufies too

I am claiming this thread to be the longest in sports forum history. It will be my post whore thread . .

One of my finer moments!

DaLink's 'Ology sports forum post-whore thread.

DaLinkWent said:
I am claiming this thread to be the longest in sports forum history. It will be my post whore thread . .

One of my finer moments!

DaLink's 'Ology sports forum post-whore thread.
I like the sound of that. Let's see how long we can go until they lock this. What you think of Cedric Benson?

I think that nigga's gonna be good. I like him better than Ronnie Brown. He ought to fit real well in the Bears mix seeing that have picked some of the WORST running backs in the NFL

Yes . . Mike has the height and sure hands. If Detroit can keep Rodgers, and the Williams boys healthy they are going to have one HELL of a core with those guys. if Joey can figure out how to throw the fucking ball they might have a shot at a good season. They still ain;t got SHIT for a running back though

DaLinkWent said:
Yes . . Mike has the height and sure hands. If Detroit can keep Rodgers, and the Williams boys healthy they are going to have one HELL of a core with those guys. if Joey can figure out how to throw the fucking ball they might have a shot at a good season. They still ain;t got SHIT for a running back though

Wrong answer DaLink. He doesn't have the speed, which is understandable at his height/weight.

Slick Arrado said:
Wrong answer DaLink. He doesn't have the speed, which is understandable at his height/weight.

I think once he's training hardcore at camp etc he'll drop the excess weight because that niggas got some people to prove wrong, plus I can bet he's PISSED he dropped to #10. I agree he's never have the best speed but he's got the skills to do real well in the NFL

Winslow Jr is one of my favorite Tight Ends in the league and if the guy can get his head on straight then maybe he can make it but it sure as hell soun ds like he's screwed up right now.

Does anybody else think the contract extension for Joe Horn is a little extreme? The guy got his salary doubled and he puts up good number but in my opinion not for the money he's making.

What in the FUCK were the Browns thinking when they signed Trent Dilfer to be the QB for the year? Dilfer was washed up when he won the Super Bowl for Baltimore. Are the Browns destined to be in the fucking toilet for YEARS?

Who else here think that Pennington will take the Jets to the big dance?

*Me Motha Fuckers*

That nigga has some serious toughness and him and the Great Vick are going to lead as some great all time QB's

What the fuck is Gruden doing to Tampa Bay? WTF happened . . . .

Why can Baltimore NEVER seem to get the offense together?

DaLinkWent said:
What the fuck is Gruden doing to Tampa Bay? WTF happened . . . .

Why can Baltimore NEVER seem to get the offense together?

Quit askin so many damn questions!! :afro:

Back