Draft Day Motha Fuckers!

Slick Arrado said:
Umm, did you not visit those sites I recommended? :afro:

I guess I'm just nostalgic for the days of De La Hoya, Tyson, Holyfield, L. Lewis, Roy Jones Jr etc etc etc . . ."The Greats". These new guys just don;t do it for me . . . . .granted their are a couple guys that are good but to me they just don;t bring the same excitement as the guys mentioned above

Slick Arrado said:
DaLink, what you think of Kenny Rogers' outburst?

What in the FUCK is his issue? He ought to be laying on the beach somehwere with a beer in one hand, a big fat tittie in the other while chicks are sucking on his toes. I think he just caught his wife getting gangbanged by the entire rangers bullpen. Who knows . . . .all I know is that I want to see it happen to someone else!

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Do you even have to ask?

Hopkins no doubt

Same here. He's too experienced and crafty to lose to a young-buck, even a hungry one. Jerm will make it interesting for about seven rounds though. Hopkins' conditioning will take over, though, and allow him to prevail. He's gonna eventually wear him out, just like he does all his opponents.

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Did you see Winky w/ 50 in the new Reebok commercial

Yeah, I just saw that a couple days ago. I thought it looked like Winky. He was working the mitts/shadow boxing with him right? That whole commercial was pretty smooth.

Last edited:
Slick Arrado said:
Yeah, I just saw that a couple days ago. I thought it looked like winky. He was working the mitts/shadow boxing with him right? That whole commercial was pretty smooth.

Yeah my man Manny was playing stickball with a Yayo's Home t-shirt. It was pretty dope . . . .

I like Winky . . . I think he's a good fighter no?

Winky's a great fighter; that's why the big names don't want to fight him. They're now realizing that his wins over Mosley and Trini were no fluke. Yayo's getting punked left-and-right from what I've been "hearing".

Yayo's getting punked?

Hadn't heard . . .

I figured Winky had to be able to stand his own if he beat my man Sugar Shane Mosley. Shane came out the blocks on FIRE before he dropped some tough fights

Slick Arrado said:
I thought the fight was close and could've went either way. Goldie's the real winner in this.

Yeah and Taylor was talkin bout how prepared he was and how he really had his head in the fight. Hard worked paid off for him . . .

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Yeah and Taylor was talkin bout how prepared he was and how he really had his head in the fight. Hard worked paid off for him . . .

DaLink, who is going to win the rematch?

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Taylor again . . .

How bout the Jones Tarver rematch that supposed to happen?

Good times!

I think Jones should retire. He's been knocked out in his last two fights. I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be able to say "he's been knocked out in his last two fights".

Back