Draft Day Motha Fuckers!

Slick Arrado said:
6th round my a$$!! He should have that boy out within three.

Opportive word is "SHOULD" but Tyson should have won some fights (Holyfield) and he should have won some fights in earler rounds (Golota)

its a shame how a fighter such as himself had so much talent then he lost it because his original trainer died and then he got all messed up in his head even worse. i wouldnt be suprised if he doesnt even win....i hope im wrong cause i would like to see the old tyson once again.....

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Spoken like a true ring side announcer. Tyson don't listen to NO ONE! He should win by at least a TKO by the 6th round

Shit I got the round and the TKO right but not the fighter .. . . . .

Someone stick a fork in Tyson . . . .he's DONE

Slick Arrado said:

WTF all I get is a bump . . .no comments like yeah he's done or no he's got juice left? Nothing about how he only fought to pay off debts? Or how he EASILY could have gone out for the 6th round but basically said he had enough?

No boxer with MAYBE the exception of ALi has instilled some of the fear that Tyson did during his prime. Boxers were afraid to step in the ring against him because he was so good. In his prime vs. ALi in his prime I'd take Tyson all the way. One of the great of all time in my book. Debts and bad fights or not . . .

Who is Mike Jones? said:
No boxer with MAYBE the exception of ALi has instilled some of the fear that Tyson did during his prime. Boxers were afraid to step in the ring against him because he was so good. In his prime vs. ALi in his prime I'd take Tyson all the way. One of the great of all time in my book. Debts and bad fights or not . . .

I think he's an all-time great, but taking him over Ali? Ali, who didn't instill fear btw as much as he got under his opponents' skin, would have outboxed him in my eyes.

Slick Arrado said:
I think he's an all-time great, but taking him over Ali? Ali, who didn't instill fear btw as much as he got under his opponents' skin, would have outboxed him in my eyes.

Ali was by FAR smarter than Tyson and did a good job of getting under his oponents skin, no question. I don't think Tyson would have let him outbox him because Tyson would have been all over him from the start of the bell never allowing Ali to get into the groove he was so accustomed to. If at any point Tyson were to back off and try and fight it that way . . . . .Ali would have knocked him out, no question

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Ali was by FAR smarter than Tyson and did a good job of getting under his oponents skin, no question. I don't think Tyson would have let him outbox him because Tyson would have been all over him from the start of the bell never allowing Ali to get into the groove he was so accustomed to. If at any point Tyson were to back off and try and fight it that way . . . . .Ali would have knocked him out, no question

Have you seen Foreman pound Ali? He could take a punch. Cutting off the ring didn't help Georgie and it probably wouldn't have helped Mike.

Last edited:
Slick Arrado said:
Mike, did you catch Chamillionaire's thread in The Convo Lounge before it got zapped?

Fuck I miss everything! I liked the thread GOAT posted about shitting on the Koran everyday and posting it on the internet

Slick Arrado said:
You're from Detroit and you're cheering against Mayweather?
I like Gatti, Mayweather is just to cocky. What time is the fight? I think I'm gonna need to find a bar showing it.

Back