Drako. Back into the swing of things...

Drako

DSC00124-1.jpg
Suffered a knee injury and underwent surgery been out of training for 9 months got started again in Dec and have now been cleared to start lifting heavy on legs again. managed to drop 10lbs 4 months. Anyone know what my BF% is I cant figure it out think it may be around the 18% mark.

Last edited:
Weight: 197lbs
Waist: 35.5'' (Around navel)
Chest: 46''
Arms: 15.5''
Calves: 15.5''

Started lifting serious last year, just got back into it in December.

Height?? I don't think your much more then 16% bro, if that. You appear to be a fairly thin guy. I think the problem may lay in the fact that you had to take so much time off and your muscles have lost size, definition, vascularity, etc.. Bring that back to speed and you'll look much better. Just my opinion, but I'd be more concerned with packing on some lean mass then cutting BF. You could just eat a clean bulking diet if you are worried about your BF while bulking.

Height: 5' 11''
Weight: 197lbs

I'll be returning to Pro Wrestling so I need to try keep the extra fat off wearing trunks kinda shows all, Im not looking on adding shit loads of muscle maybe get myself up to 210-220lbs. I feel it may affect how I move about the ring if I get too big, but clean bulking is a possibility once I get my strength back up to par.

Me and my Girl not long had a baby so money's tied up at the moment so until I can afford to Feed my face I guess I'll have to just focus on the fat loss.

Cheers for the input.

Last edited:
Height?? I don't think your much more then 16% bro, if that. You appear to be a fairly thin guy. I think the problem may lay in the fact that you had to take so much time off and your muscles have lost size, definition, vascularity, etc.. Bring that back to speed and you'll look much better. Just my opinion, but I'd be more concerned with packing on some lean mass then cutting BF. You could just eat a clean bulking diet if you are worried about your BF while bulking.

Exactly I would say you are around 14% bro. Once you tone up a little you should immediately start to see your abs form. Where as me being at like 16-18% I have been hitting abs hard for the past 2 months and i can barely just start to see them.

Okay cheers, so the new plan is to fill out my muscle with a healthy diet and good training routine I may incorperate 5x5 or DC (if i can ever figure out how the hell it works) and we'll see where this thake me. If the results are good then I may start a clean bulk, but before I start that I still would still like to try drop to about 10-12%.

Thanks all

Back