Drawing test with 25g.......

i2icho84

Hey guys

Still very new to all of this.

Today this morning before work i was due for my first injection for week 3. For the life of me i just couldn't get 1ml into the syringe.
Warmed vial for 2 mins.
Put 2ml of air into the vial flip vial draw back on syringe feel the pressure and watch the oil come into the syringe.
Gets to about .5ml and i can feel the pressure release and oil stops filling the syringe.

This process took like 30 mins.
I ended up cracking the shits because i was running late for work so i gave up.

What the hell was i doing wrong?
I wasted a shit load of oil which really pissed me off.

Looking back now i imagine the reason the pressure backed off was because the needle was not in the oil.

Anyway because i missed the dose this morning will it be right to pin tomorrow morning instead. I can't imagine it will make much difference.

Did you pull back on the plunger or rely solely on pressure differentials?
The end of the needle needs to be in the oil.
30 min? This should be a non issue.

It was only an issue because i was running late for work.

I was pulling back on the plunger and i could feel the pressure in the syringe then as soon as it hit around .5ml i could feel the pressure drop off and no liquid coming into the syringe.

Funny that drawing the oil has proven to be the hard part!

21g green. best to draw oil with.
I shoot with 25g orange.

U dont need to push air into the vial. Just stick the 21g into it and tilt upside down and pull past the ml u want and let it fill up. Then flick it and the bubbles rise to the top and shoot them back into the vial and lower the dosage to the right ml.

U dont even need to warm it up. Should take 30 seconds only.

Keep ur shots consistent. I mean by same days, its okay if it's hours +/- apart though.
Long esters are most forgiving if u miss a shot. Keep in mind the more u forget and then shoot again and do it randomly, ur hormones will fluct. This brings out a lot of sides from the particular products combine with your genetics.

Make sure u shoot deep too, Don't inject to fat ( u will know if it turns out to be a lump/red). This simply means it will just release at a slower rate VS Intra-muscle.

21g green. best to draw oil with.
I shoot with 25g orange.

U dont need to push air into the vial. Just stick the 21g into it and tilt upside down and pull past the ml u want and let it fill up. Then flick it and the bubbles rise to the top and shoot them back into the vial and lower the dosage to the right ml.

U dont even need to warm it up. Should take 30 seconds only.

Keep ur shots consistent. I mean by same days, its okay if it's hours +/- apart though.
Long esters are most forgiving if u miss a shot. Keep in mind the more u forget and then shoot again and do it randomly, ur hormones will fluct. This brings out a lot of sides from the particular products combine with your genetics.

Make sure u shoot deep too, Don't inject to fat ( u will know if it turns out to be a lump/red). This simply means it will just release at a slower rate VS Intra-muscle.

Heating it makes it flow easier he obviously doesnt have bigger pins. Putting air in the vial also makes it come out easier ;)

Heating it makes it flow easier he obviously doesnt have bigger pins. Putting air in the vial also makes it come out easier ;)

Any drug store, CVS, walgreens or riteaid Should sell any size pins and barrels in the pharmacy section really cheap. I only just learned this after buying stacks of them online from the UK lol. Pharmacy barrs even go up to 3cc. My other ones only went up to 2.5................

Any drug store, CVS, walgreens or riteaid Should sell any size pins and barrels in the pharmacy section really cheap. I only just learned this after buying stacks of them online from the UK lol. Pharmacy barrs even go up to 3cc. My other ones only went up to 2.5................

I hate rite aid they try to question you like crazy basically can deny you

I am running watson brand TC-200 with 27g 1/2 inch slin pins with no problems whats so ever takes me less than 5 mins start to finish.

I draw with 18gauge and inject with 25 gauge. I buy the 25 gauge needle with syringe and buy the 18 gauge needles separate. You could do it the other way around too.

I am running watson brand TC-200 with 27g 1/2 inch slin pins with no problems whats so ever takes me less than 5 mins start to finish.

I got some of this right now and man it's thick, even then doesn't take too long.

Was there particles or something in your oil?

Equalize the air in the bottle by sticking a needle in it without the syringe so its the same as the otside air.

Then you can withdrawn the air and push inside the bottle and take out oil what you pushed in with air.

I can't believe this thread. Really I don't understand all this bullshit. What to draw with n what to pin with.

Use just some common Simple Simon sense. Damn this is NOT rocket science. If anyone has been bewildered by all this then you have NO business fooling with needles. Fvck it is all mechanical. You can draw with any...ANY gauge16G -27G you can pin with 16G thru 27G.

Really what is the fvcking Question.

Back