drinking energy drinks or caffeine during pct

dr.triceps

Hey guys I'm finishing up my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast phase and about to start post cycle therapy (pct) wi torem and clomid. I was wondering whether it is ok to use caffeine during post cycle therapy (pct) to deal with fatigue and lethargy (when test levels drop)?

I don't want to use caffeine if it will interfere with recovery and getting my natty test back to normal.

honestly i dont see why something like 150mg of caffeine would hurt your recovery... rather be in the gym and training while on post cycle therapy (pct) then bumming around at home cause you're too lazy to go to the gym, so i say go for it bro, wouldn't say take energy drink but take caffeine pills or a pre workout like hemo rage or hyde (not mr hyde shits 1.3 free)

Caffeine? Pfft just do some cocaine...
Jk caffeine shouldn't be an issue, just watch your intake or you'll crash hard.

Yea, some of those preworkout supplements feel way stronger than a can of monster. I was just wondering cos my endo said it would affect testosterone recovery. I agree much better than bumming around and not going to the gym. Thanks guys.

yea caffeine ain't a big deal as long as your still drinking plenty of water. between sugar-free NOS and jack3d i get close to a gram a day

Back