Drrug testing coming up , need help

A-rod

Here is the deal : My friend will be competing in a small meet august 15 tH (IN the 275 's )and he is on 500 mg of sust per week and proviron 25-50 mg ED .
Here are the drug testing rules :

DRUG TESTING:

Any lifter who does not show up for drug testing when his/her name is called, forfeits any record(s). Names will be announced just prior to or during trophy presentations. All lifters who set any kind of records incur the possibility of being called for a drug test and no record setter should leave the venue until trophy presentation is over and those names selected for drug testing have been announced. Saying you didn’t hear your name called is not acceptable, and the lifter will forfeit his/her record if (s)he doesn’t report for the testing.

XXX tests for steroids, clenbuteral, and speed as well as for abnormally high testosterone levels and TE ratios. It does not test for anything that is available over the counter such as Norandrosterone or the various 19 norandros. However, if a lifter has an abnormally high testosterone level even in the presence of the 19 norandros compounds, (s)he will fail the drug test. Lifters should be aware that use of over-the-counter norandros may cause a lifter to fail a drug test and thereby be cause for the lifter to be suspended by WABDL. Abnormally high T.E. ratio is also a reason for failing, and unusual suppression of testosterone, (for example negative readings is due to “steroid ingestion” according to Aegis Labs in Nashville, Tennessee) will also be a reason for failing. “Ephedrine or any legal, over-the-counter stimulant is allowed but not recommended because of harmful side effects.

How can he beat the test ??????

you know what? if you bud is juicing he should lift in the non tested feds. it is not fair to the guys who are clean to have to compete against juiced lifters. thats why they have tested and non tested, to make the playing field even. if you friend does set a record or two they wont be real. and besides he aint gonna beat the test doing sus.

i been in the game for awhile and i juice but i compete in the nontested feds and have little or no patiece with guys who cheat. tell you bud to do a APA, APF, WPO meet and get out of usapl, aau, ipf, nasa, etc.... those feds are for clean lifters.

this is the kind of stuff that gives power sports a bad name. lift in the appropriate fed.

I agree 100% with pullinbig. That goes the same for guy who use gear and compete in natural BBing shows. PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!

pullinbig said:
you know what? if you bud is juicing he should lift in the non tested feds. it is not fair to the guys who are clean to have to compete against juiced lifters. thats why they have tested and non tested, to make the playing field even. if you friend does set a record or two they wont be real. and besides he aint gonna beat the test doing sus.

i been in the game for awhile and i juice but i compete in the nontested feds and have little or no patiece with guys who cheat. tell you bud to do a APA, APF, WPO meet and get out of usapl, aau, ipf, nasa, etc.... those feds are for clean lifters.

this is the kind of stuff that gives power sports a bad name. lift in the appropriate fed.

Ditto.......:D

Actually he wasnt planing to to any meets ( he isnt a PLer ) but we found this one and he wanted to give it a shot , he is juicing for only 4 weeks , no biggie .

Thanks for the replyes

you contradict yourself. first you said he was doing a meet then you said he aint.

if he wants ot do a meet there are plenty of nontested meets all over. apa, apf have websites and list upcoming meets in all areas.

4 weeks is plenty of time for sus to kick in. he is not clean. its not a "biggie" to you but it will be to the other lifters. sides if he gets caught he is suspended for three years at least. second offence he is banned.

you friend is a big guy tell him to go where the big boys play. apf, wpo. they are juiced to the gils and waiting on you bud. no biggie

im guesing hes talking about the wabdl meet in neworleans la . sept 11th . i will be there my self but not competing , i have people who i workout with who are natural and compete in wabdl and i bet my main man will outpull your bro with or without gear lol.

A-rod said:
He wont be doing it anymore since he will prolly get cought

chances are that he will not get tested. but why go knowing that you cant have a good time worrying about the test?

DADAWG said:
im guesing hes talking about the wabdl meet in neworleans la . sept 11th . i will be there my self but not competing , i have people who i workout with who are natural and compete in wabdl and i bet my main man will outpull your bro with or without gear lol.

i thought wabdl was nontested. shows what i know.

Back