Drug tested for roids!

wardaddy

Hey guys I know that most people here dont think much of andro.
Our team just had a "random" drug test this afternoon. My roomate was taking some andro and he was worried that it would cause a positive test.
Does anyone know if it will take it over the 6-1 limit?
It kinda sucks I was lucky I'm on the good stuff and didn't get picked.
Any info would be greatly appricated.

Well, this NFL player just tested positive for AS and he claims he was taking just Andro...

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- Free-agent running back Mike Cloud was suspended for the first four games of the 2003 season for violating the NFL's steroid policy.

The league would not comment on the specifics of the violation, spokesman Greg Aiello said Thursday, citing the NFL's confidentiality policy.

Cloud, an unrestricted free agent, spent his first four seasons playing sparingly with the Kansas City Chiefs.

His agent said a protein supplement caused his client to test positive for the banned steroid nandrolone late last season. Agent Jonathan Feinsod declined to name the supplement.

"It was not what he bargained for," Feinsod said.

The suspension is for the first four games of the regular season, whether or not Cloud is with a team.

"If he signs after four games, there is no further suspension," Aiello said.

Feinsod said the suspension, which dates to December, was upheld on appeal in mid-February.

The Chiefs declined to comment on the suspension. They have indicated they have no interest in bringing Cloud back despite questions about Priest Holmes' availability.

Cloud was a second-round draft pick out of Boston College in 1999. He played in 56 games for the Chiefs, with six starts.

Two starts came at the end of the 2002 season, when Holmes was out with a hip injury. Holmes underwent hip surgery Tuesday, and the Chiefs said he is expected to be back at full speed by June.

Cloud has 121 career carries for 381 yards and four touchdowns. He also has 11 catches for 89 yards.

wardaddy said:
Hey guys I know that most people here dont think much of andro.
Our team just had a "random" drug test this afternoon. My roomate was taking some andro and he was worried that it would cause a positive test.
Does anyone know if it will take it over the 6-1 limit?
It kinda sucks I was lucky I'm on the good stuff and didn't get picked.
Any info would be greatly appricated.

Well if he was tested by the NCAA hes screwed because andro is banned by the NCAA

"His agent said a protein supplement caused his client to test positive for the banned steroid nandrolone" Alrighty then!

depends on how much he was taking. Greg Rusekski was taking the same shit and now he's up to his neck in it.

regards

Back