DRveejay's comprehensive ASSAULT on cholesterol!

Realgains said:
After reading more about POLICOSANOL at Medsacpe.com and after further discussion with Drveejay11 I have decided that this stuff is SIMPLY UNREAL...can't wait to start it..

The doc even says it has stabalized his lipid profile while "on" steroids and thats really significant because roids really mess with hepatic lipas and hdl big time...not to mention their effect on raising ldl too.

RG:)

.....and I'll be right behind you in line buying some as well.

Glad to see this post bumped up again, great info.

DRVeeJay, what dosage of Policosonal is safe to use while on and off cycle? I actually bought this stuff last year when I first saw your post, but never used it because I wasn't sure how to dose it, lol!

Also, if you wouldnt mind, could you list the dosages for all the other supps you take..........I know the effective amount may differ from person to person, but I take many of the same (rALA, Tylers, Fish Oil) and am curious how our dosages compare.

Thanks bro!

J

J steel said:
Glad to see this post bumped up again, great info.

DRVeeJay, what dosage of Policosonal is safe to use while on and off cycle? I actually bought this stuff last year when I first saw your post, but never used it because I wasn't sure how to dose it, lol!

Should have PM'd me!! :p

J steel said:
Also, if you wouldnt mind, could you list the dosages for all the other supps you take..........I know the effective amount may differ from person to person, but I take many of the same (rALA, Tylers, Fish Oil) and am curious how our dosages compare.

I supp YEAR round on the following:

Policosanol: 20 mg/day---------When ON (ANYHING) = 40 mg
Sam-E: 200 mg/day-------------When ON (ANYHING) = 400 mg
Flax: 1TBLspoon /day-----------When ON (ANYHING) = 2 TBLspoon's
Udo's Oil: 2 TBLspoons---------When ON (ANYHING) = 3-4 TBLspoon's
Fish Oil gelcaps: 3 grams/day--When ON (ANYHING) = 6 grams/day
NAC: 600 mg/day----------------When ON (ANYHING) = 1,200 mg/day
ALA: 500 mg (or R-ALA =300)--When ON (ANYHING) = 1 G or R-ala 500
Milk Thistle 1 G/day--------------When ON (ANYHING) = SAME
L-Tyrosine: 1 G/day-------------When ON (ANYHING) = SAME
LaBrada Joint Fuel: 1 serving -- When ON (ANYHING) = 2 servings
(glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM)
TMG (tri-methyl-glycine) 1G/day---When ON (ANYHING) = 2 G's

I THINK that's it.....I'll come back and edit if I forgot antything.

damn bro, i thought i took alot of pills in a day, lol!!

thats a great schedule though, thanks for listing it out. now that takes some serious dedication to get all those damn supps in along with your diet! :p

Can I get a movement off the ground on this thread so people start using aromasin instead of arimidex and letrozole?
Please use Aromasin with your cycles, it does not effect your cholesterol levels.

Maybe I will put it in my signature. :)

J steel said:
damn bro, i thought i took alot of pills in a day, lol!!

thats a great schedule though, thanks for listing it out. now that takes some serious dedication to get all those damn supps in along with your diet! :p

It's NOT as difficult as you may think bro---it works out to about ~15 or so pills a day. And THIS is split in 2 doses so~7-8 pills.....twice/daily. (You cannot count the oil and the TMG powder as I simply throw them in my shakes or on my meals).

All I do is pull out a shot glass every morning and at dinner time and fill it with the various diff 7-8-9 pills and throw it in the mouth all at once and thrown down. There are NO horse pills in this mix. Takes a couple of seconds!

It takes LONGER to LOAD a pin than it does to take my supps. ;)

It's ALL about PREVENTION here brothers :)

just thought i'd bump this up again.

invaluable info here, for newbies and vets alike.

be safe guys, take care of yourself!!

good post, but recent studies show that fish oils can increase risk of prostate cancer. I wouldnt eat fish more than 3x a month.

Back