Dynasty labs??

The Dynasty brand has turned scammer! This is old news but apparently some of you have not heard.

Do not send them money as they are still answering emails for new orders and sending payment info since they had such large base of users. Some guys are not checking things and just email to re order. they are being screwed.

I've used dynasty many years ago and never had any problems. Even if it took months, the guy would send everything but I'm not sure what happened lately, and I'm hoping it's the case where he will get everyone taken care of eventually but it seems it's been a while since anyone received and he should have stopped taking funds immediately.

I know he got ripped off a couple times by a re mailer and one of his guys got picked up shipping so that may be a big part of it. Either way I would avoid it.

I liked dynasty also User but he kept sending payment info out way after he had already stopped sending out orders. Months after! I bet if you send his old email an order now he will reply with payment info still. Last I heard this happened to a guy on another forum less than 3 weeks ago.

He has been private for well over a year.
If you know something PM me bro

Last edited:
Back