E2 Control (DIM, Zinc, NAC, Calcium Glucarate)

burnsmart

My E2 is consistently in the mid to upper 30's. I believe this feels a little high.

I have been taking zinc with copper 50/2 and NAC (600mg). I recently added DIM indoplex (120 with 25% DIM). Is it OK to be taking all three of these at the same time? Could i even add calcium glucarate to the mix? Want to know if any of these things contradict on another or are overkill?

Thanks,

but who was AI dose?

in terms of "natural" shit for e2 and TT, i only really know of zinc, vit. d3, and then of course stay away from plastics. holy basil sups are also rumored to be decent.

idk anything about DIM.. would listen to todd's advice in that regard ^

I read quite a bit online and see that some claim Indoplex DIM can even bring E2 down too low? Changes E2 to better estrogens that are then flushed out via the liver? Again this is just what i read but who knows with all the mixed messages. I also see the that TMG should be taken with DIM. My confusion lies in all these natrual components mentioned (Indoplex DIM, Calcium Glucarate, NAC, Zinc, TMG, etc, etc). Which is the best combination to take if going this route? I understand some are working different parts of the liver, etc and i dont want to take things that duplicate on another. Which might be interchangeable? If taking NAC with DIM does one still need TMG? Just curious if someone has written something on how these players all interact with one another?

Something to think about - why take a bunch of extra supplements that can be hard on the stomach and liver and kidneys when 1/4 mg of arimidex or a low dose of some other AI would be cheaper and more effective. Not everyones doc will scribe them an AI, but its a better route to take IMHO.

Something to think about - why take a bunch of extra supplements that can be hard on the stomach and liver and kidneys when 1/4 mg of arimidex or a low dose of some other AI would be cheaper and more effective. Not everyones doc will scribe them an AI, but its a better route to take IMHO.

Agreed

I had no luck with DIM, high dose Zinc, or any of the other stuff. But, 1/16th of an ADEX pill and my sensitive E2 can drop 10 points. For me, its easier to just take the baby dose of ADEX at the cost of like 1 dollar a month.

I'm extremely estrogen sensitive - 18 and my joints hurt, 34 and my nips burn.

-Jim

Last edited:
symptoms are joint pain, slower recovery, red in the face sometimes hot. Mild ED or libido off

I was always under the impression that a true AI was a more serious drug with possible long term affects? Not sure if my DR will put me on an AI just being in the mid to high 30's

symptoms are joint pain, slower recovery, red in the face sometimes hot. Mild ED or libido off

I was always under the impression that a true AI was a more serious drug with possible long term affects? Not sure if my DR will put me on an AI just being in the mid to high 30's

So those are symptoms of Low E2, not high. Sounds like you have driven your E2 too low.

I was always under the impression the they symptoms of low E and High E are the same?

These are symptoms i have had when E was confirmed in the mid to high 30's

Joint pain is almost always surefire of low estrogen, not high. When was the last time you were tested?

If I Drive my too low, even after I let it get up to mid / high range, my joints can still hurt for a few days. It kind of lags behind a bit

There may lie the problem. Back in October i requested the Quest 30289X ultra sensitive. The results i got back i cannot tell which test was run but i see that the reference range is 25-54pg/ml That result was 36.6. Again in January i had man anual physical and again requested the specific test number from quest. Those results of 35.0 had a reference range of <39 which tells me that it is not the correct test again. I think i saw LC/MS/MS after those results..........

On 100 mg of test cyp and 300 Iu of HCG 3x per week. In October my TT was 973 ng/dl (300-1200)and free T was 146.6 pg/ml
(46-224). In January PCP only tested total when i asked for both. TT was 1141 at that time. With those numbers and that protocol could i possibly have low E? I have been on zinc and NAC for a while now and just started DIM.

I actually dont see the lc/ms/ms notation anywhere but the reference ranges indicate to me that it is not the ultra sensitive test. Do those quest reference ranges indicate to you which tests they are?

My E2 is consistently in the mid to upper 30's. I believe this feels a little high.

I have been taking zinc with copper 50/2 and NAC (600mg). I recently added DIM indoplex (120 with 25% DIM). Is it OK to be taking all three of these at the same time? Could i even add calcium glucarate to the mix? Want to know if any of these things contradict on another or are overkill?

Thanks,

I take all three and my E2 is at 40. I I might ask the doc for an AI. Im bloated ....

Last edited:
My guess is i am trying to get it down to the mid to low 20's but since i have not been down that low i will need to base that on feel? Currently on 50mg test cyp twice per week and HCG 350 iu 3 x per week. I am guessing .5 mg of arimidex twice per week to start? Not sure if that is too much or too little. Body fat is probably in the mid 20's as a guess.

Back