ECA diet advice

DaveyGraham

ECA diet/routine advice

I've just started my ECA stack, i'm taking half doses at the moment, 18mg EPH 150mg caffine 75mg asprin.

I'm trying to lose fat ASAP, which I know isn't the best way to do it but it's how I am. And currently I am trying to run a large calorie deficit. My routine is

Half dose stack when I wake up. Eating a can of soup containing, 22g carbs, 5g fat, 20g protein. I'm then not hungry for the rest of the day, but eat 4 egg whites and a can of tuna around 4/5. Then perhaps some strawberries later on.

Firstly should I add another half dose in around midday?

Secondly, is this actually going to work? Muscle loss isn't a massive concern, I just really want to get shredded.

In terms of workouts I am doing an hour and a half mountain biking 4/5 times a week (quite fast) and doing weights 2/3 times a week.

Just for the record I am 6 ft 3 and 95kg

Any help is appreciated, Dave

Last edited:
Bro,
You need to figure out your bodyfat %,Then eat 2.5 grams of protein per pound of lean body weight........You need to eat every 2.5 to 3 hours EVEN though you are'nt really hungry .
You should start your day with compl;ex carbs (oats) whole wheat toast excetra,Eat lots of green veggies get most all your protein from lean meats-beef chicken -fish-bison.

Huge caloriie defecit will cause your body after a time to store more callories.

Effedrine now:
a proper response to effedrine like clen would be the optimum body tempature increase.
at 25-50mg. effedrine with 200mg. caffine (1 vivarin) 1 325 grain asprin will give you that tempature increase.
you can do that 2x per day 2nd dose being no later then 1pm. and take 25mg. of benydryl before bed to keep your receptors fresh and help with sleep.

You should do a more specific cardio regimine then mountain biking to get an accurate time vs. calories expenditcher.

Work on these and you'll be on your way BRO!

Bro,
You need to figure out your bodyfat %,Then eat 2.5 grams of protein per pound of lean body weight........You need to eat every 2.5 to 3 hours EVEN though you are'nt really hungry .
You should start your day with compl;ex carbs (oats) whole wheat toast excetra,Eat lots of green veggies get most all your protein from lean meats-beef chicken -fish-bison.

Huge caloriie defecit will cause your body after a time to store more callories.

Effedrine now:
a proper response to effedrine like clen would be the optimum body tempature increase.
at 25-50mg. effedrine with 200mg. caffine (1 vivarin) 1 325 grain asprin will give you that tempature increase.
you can do that 2x per day 2nd dose being no later then 1pm. and take 25mg. of benydryl before bed to keep your receptors fresh and help with sleep.

You should do a more specific cardio regimine then mountain biking to get an accurate time vs. calories expenditcher.

Work on these and you'll be on your way BRO!

^^Solid info right there!!

Back