ECA Stack Anecdotal Evidence

LeanBane

All about the ECA Stack

ECA stack better known as the Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Aspirin stack is touted for it's increases in the basal ********* rate and increased mobilization of fat storage.

I have used the ECA stack and EC stack in variations over the past year to help me reach my goals and I'll offer some sound anecdotal empirical advice on why you might not want to take the stack

Pros

I started with 400C and 50E per day and then worked my way up to 600C and 75 E, I dropped the aspirin after not seeing any noticeable differences.

1. Increased Energy

2. Decrease water weight, giving a leaner appearance.

3. Increased motivation to "do stuff"

4. Decreased perception of fatigue in the gym, a given since most stimulants accomplish this

5. Short-Term fat loss

6. Decreased appetite, although this effect subsided after a short time.

Cons

I found that while dieting hard on the ECA stack I ran into a few behavior issues so to speak

1. More likely to binge eat at night when I had two dosages of EC vs 3. Probably because by bedtime, the stimulant like effect had decreased and my blood sugar levels were out of whack causing cravings for sugar.

2. EC stack enables your body to mobilize stored fat as energy in lieu of carbohydrates so it would potentially hinder you to bulk with a moderate to high carb diet/

3. I felt that my ability to cut and maintain muscle decreased after long-term EC use. I posit that this is because of the long periods of cortisol secretion from morning until waking whereby the muscle wasting effect trumps and muscle preservation effects of EC. I might add that on a low carb diet this effect might be minimized, I followed a moderate carb diet.

4. The crash you get when you stop taking EC is pretty bad, took about a week for my body to come back to normal. You lack energy and don't even want to workout.

5. At the end of the day the amount of caloric burn from EC I would amount to only an additional 200 calories max. I felt that even in a deficit on EC certain parts of my body were less inclined to release fat stores. Once I stopped EC and cut naturally I found that my fat loss was better and coming off more evenly than before.

6. My joints also dried out quicker due to the stimulants diuretic effect, this was not enjoyable.

I hope this helps all who have taken or are interested in taking the EC/ECA stack.

Last edited:
Back