Just want to do a small 8week cycle.
Prop. Var. Tren.dex.clen.t3.
Have a few cycles under my belt. Last cycle 3yrs ago. Im gonna do:
Prop 100mg eod
Tren 75mg eod
Var 50mg ed
Dex eod.
Clen and t3

I want to keep stable blood levels. Should i go for ED shots.for instance, Prop50mg tren35mg var50mg.ED. Or just do eod.

Every 12 hours would give even more stable serum saturation levels. Better yet would be every 8 hours.

More frequent pinning is always going to result in more stable levels. You just have to weight the benefit against the cost of increased pinning frequency.

Every 12 hours would give even more stable serum saturation levels. Better yet would be every 8 hours.

More frequent pinning is always going to result in more stable levels. You just have to weight the benefit against the cost of increased pinning frequency.

Thanks. I definitely dont mind pining ed. So i guess ill go with ed. Btw. Is tren25mg prop50mg var50mg good enough to see results. With clean diet and perfect nutrition

Good ^^^ pretty simple logic OP :)

Also in my opinion those doses are quite low and I really do not go for cycles so short. The longer you keep all the synthesis at that level going all the ,more time for the body to build and keep solid the new MM.

Good luck

Last edited:
I understand. I tried long e. Anabolics. Yes i know some people say is bs, but i just get veryyyyyy bloated i hate it. Even if diet is clean water intake is 1gallon a day no sodium . my body still reacts like that. Blood pressure goes crazy high. Tried a couple cycles with long e. But i will never do it again. I switched to short e. They work awesome, even cutters i get big and only quality gains no bloat no water retention no high bp. I have enough gear for 12 weeks. So can i go low dose like i listed above? I never did over 100mg prop or over 75mg tren. And my transformation was insane, but never done 50mg of prop, nor 50mg tren.

I want to try a cycle with lower doses than i usually do. Last cycle 3yrs ago. I always do the same compounds. Tren at 75mg, prop100mg, var50mg. Eod Like i said before i get insane gains and results from this cycle anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks, but my question would really be. If i get such amazing results at those basic doses. Can i spect maybe similar or near results on a lower dose. This is how my cycle would look like.

8 to 12 weeks cycle.

Tren ace 25mg ed
Prop. 50mg ed
Avar. 50mg ed
Dex. .
Clen
T3
Pct nolva clomid.

So if I understand what you wrote your test prop is the same (50 ed vs 100 eod), tren is 2/3's (25 ed vs 75 eod), and var is the same 50 ed

I would guess you would get very similar results. Keep us posted.

So if I understand what you wrote your test prop is the same (50 ed vs 100 eod), tren is 2/3's (25 ed vs 75 eod), and var is the same 50 ed

I would guess you would get very similar results. Keep us posted.

Yes thats correct. Ill give it a shot. Ill keep u posted thanks

I understand. I tried long e. Anabolics. Yes i know some people say is bs, but i just get veryyyyyy bloated i hate it. Even if diet is clean water intake is 1gallon a day no sodium . my body still reacts like that. Blood pressure goes crazy high. Tried a couple cycles with long e. But i will never do it again. I switched to short e. They work awesome, even cutters i get big and only quality gains no bloat no water retention no high bp. I have enough gear for 12 weeks. So can i go low dose like i listed above? I never did over 100mg prop or over 75mg tren. And my transformation was insane, but never done 50mg of prop, nor 50mg tren.

The ester has nothing to do with what you are describing. You just need to learn about using Aromatase Inhibitors to manage your estradiol levels. It sounds like this cycle is way too advanced for you. I would recommend a Test only cycle for you with hCG and an AI as ancillaries. Followed by PCT.

Might have expressed my self incorrectly here. Let me try that again. I know what causes water retention, high bp, and other sides. Is estrogen. Not esterns. But what im trying to say is that i have done long estern cycles, eating right, cutting all sodium. Upping water intake, taking arimidex, btw all legit human grade pharma. And i still get bloat high bp etc. So i tried only short esterns obviously i took dex, clean diet. Water intake high. I never got bloat or estrpgen problems. So i never went back to using long estern anabolics. Plus i. Dont look for bulk im naturaly thick, gain weight ez. So when i cycle i only go for cutters like the tipical tren prop var. Or winny. I had absolutely great results on this cycle, never had sides. But my cousin told me he does ed shots , that is way better for blood levels. Apparently he is correct.

Last edited:
Might have expressed my self incorrectly here. Let me try that again. I know what causes water retention, high bp, and other sides. Is estrogen. Not esterns. But what im trying to say is that i have done long estern cycles, eating right, cutting all sodium. Upping water intake, taking arimidex, btw all legit human grade pharma. And i still get bloat high bp etc. So i tried only short esterns obviously i took dex, clean diet. Water intake high. I never got bloat or estrpgen problems. So i never went back to using long estern anabolics. Plus i. Dont look for bulk im naturaly thick, gain weight ez. So when i cycle i only go for cutters like the tipical tren prop var. Or winny. I had absolutely great results on this cycle, never had sides. But my cousin told me he does ed shots , that is way better for blood levels. Apparently he is correct.

And you took the same dose per week? Everything about the cycle was identical except for the esters and pining frequency?

I just find this hard to believe given how Testosterone is Testosterone regardless of the ester. Plus Tren and Var don't aromatize.

I can pin anything prop EOD and be fine.

Pinning Tren Ace EOD made me a crazy person. Switched to ED and had close to zero sides. I swear half the crazy side complaints from Tren users is probably the yoyoing from not pinning daily.

And you took the same dose per week? Everything about the cycle was identical except for the esters and pining frequency?

I just find this hard to believe given how Testosterone is Testosterone regardless of the ester. Plus Tren and Var don't aromatize.

thats correct buddy, the only explanation i can think of was the gear was overdosed or my estrogen blockers where under dosed. lol idk but im afraid of long esters, i dont fuck with them, plus i love tren a, prop, var cycle, mind the constant pining. so this is my usual cycle:
8/12weeks EOD
prop100
tren a 75
var 50
dex

now ill do the same. just devide my doses to ED prop50/tre/25var50 dex

Hey dudes. Went to the urologist to get bloodwork done before cycle. My test levels are low 225. He wants me on trt. Should i cycle first. Then start trt?

Hey dudes. Went to the urologist to get bloodwork done before cycle. My test levels are low 225. He wants me on trt. Should i cycle first. Then start trt?

Start TRT first. There is a lot more blood work to do. Save the cycle for when you are dialed in and only seeing your doc once or twice a year. Think long game.

Start TRT first. There is a lot more blood work to do. Save the cycle for when you are dialed in and only seeing your doc once or twice a year. Think long game.

Double Agree....start TRT first, figure out how often he wants you in the office.... then cycle based on that ... I personally go back to TRT dose, 6 weeks before my TRT blood work.

Nice it makes sense. I guess it will be a great cycle keep most gains since all be on trt from the get go, is that correct?

Back