Edge anabolic labs

Bunch of idiots selling it on cl and kijiji. Buddy of mine ran their Anavar (var) for a week and got bloated and sensitive nipples. It's junk

Bunch of idiots selling it on cl and kijiji. Buddy of mine ran their Anavar (var) for a week and got bloated and sensitive nipples. It's junk

There might be some fakes going around, but I'm running there dbol and there test 400, there g2g. Did your buddy buy the Anavar (var) from cl or kijiji, cause if he did that's his first problem.

Did he run a Anavar (var) only cycle? Cause if he did he doesn't know anything about aas. He shouldn't be bashing a source until he does a real cycle. Just started my 3 week of my cycle and have gained 8lbs, and strength is threw the roof. I know it's a lot of water from the dbol but I havnt felt this good off dbol in a long time and I've used alot of Canadian ugl. Just my 2cents.

Test 400 def gtg week 7 up 20 lbs and strong
Using 800 mg week. 2x 400 mon and thurs
Pinning quads so a little pip but nothing I can't handle
Not sure about Orals tried the Anavar (var) and not convinced
Stick to the oils

Test 400 def gtg week 7 up 20 lbs and strong
Using 800 mg week. 2x 400 mon and thurs
Pinning quads so a little pip but nothing I can't handle
Not sure about Orals tried the Anavar (var) and not convinced
Stick to the oils

Running the exact same cycle as you, just with a dbol kickstart loving it so far.

Garbage lab. There's no way ceedub gained 20 from edge t400, I ran their prop for 9 days at 75mg Ed and felt almost nothing, no strength at all an the pip was worse than I've ever felt, literally.. The people boosting this lab are definitely repping for this garbage brand.

Just started week 4 of test400 and dbol kickstart, I'm up 10ilbs I'm not repping for these guys there's a lot of mixed reviews on them. Except for the pip ( which is normal with prop) I'm liking the gains and libido increase so far. Send a pic of the prop if u still have it, curious to see what the bottle looks like.

I threw it out. I knew I probably made the mistake by buying it online and met up With this guy locally who said he knew he stuff..turned out to be crap. Lesson learned I guess.

Lesson learned for sure, u met some guy that knew his stuff, think about how you got it b4 bashing a source, no disrespect just saying bro.

Well I guess sometimes its about the training and diet
I've been training natural 15 years. 5 ft 10 195 started cycle
8 weeks ago currently 219 by the way I'm 44 years old as
Well and could give a shit about hyping any ug lab

Well I came on here to do some research about this Lab and it seems pretty obvious to me that the only guy who has any rep power at all says he's run a cycle and made gains. Then some other dude is on here bashing the source complaining about pip with prop, lol. Pretty convenient he tossed to gear but decides to search for it on a thread again, well after, just to bash it, lol. Pretty obvious why that's happening...

Thanks for the honest input Prowl and Ceedub. I think I'll give them a try see how it goes.... since they're still around, lol

I took a chance on this stuff since my I couldn't get ahold of my regular source. Test E and EQ so I'll let you guys know my experience in a few weeks. Got it from a friend if mine so I'm sure it's not complete garbage, underdosed probably for sure though. Labels looked pretty legit and no PIP

Never heard of this lab , but let us know how the test and eq works out

I took a chance on this stuff since my I couldn't get ahold of my regular source. Test E and EQ so I'll let you guys know my experience in a few weeks. Got it from a friend if mine so I'm sure it's not complete garbage, underdosed probably for sure though. Labels looked pretty legit and no PIP

Back