Elite Fitness.......and it begins

Johnny Cut

Now I, like most of you, belong to various site, and yes those sites are sponsored by these"liquid research" companies to help fund the sites.

Recently, many posts from great bros like Citruscide have expanded on how dangerous these site really are and how many of us could be implicated (site members) if shit went down.

Now I know alot of mods over at elite claim that going platnum goes to the hard work that the mods put in to keep the site running well and how great George is at protecting its memebers (even when the gov wanted the IP information of its members) he and rick collins fought for the rights of the users.

But now EF IS sponsoring links in an exchange with google (to make money) EFSam said they are "renting space" to Google. These links take you directly to sites selling illegal steroids......

what is going on??

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=240543

I am not saying anything because I know nothing of what is up, but i left there and came over here for some shady crap that happened to some mis appropriated funds from my credit card used to get my a platinum membership...hmmm....now i dont have my membership, and i also dont frequent their board....my .02...a bit off topic, but shady none the less...and i wont even disclose what was misappripriated and to where...

E

i dont know how legit they are, they advertise "get illegal dianabol without a script" selective scammers at best

Lets see whats gonna happens.
If it stays up like that then its probably the downfall of EF.
That is unacceptable and I dont care if George is trying to make some extra cash.
We are all preaching about no source posts and using secure emails and beeing discreet about everything that has to do with sources and now EF is posting ads with online pharmacys that sell steroids :confused:
Im confused, I dont know why they would do something like that?

Who know if they for real or not.
Probably some scammers listed and maybe a few online pharmacys that are probably flagged by customs.
Either way its still nonsense.

Then that shit is getting out of hand. IMHO, I think it would be better for the future of EF to force all members to go platinum in order to raise desperately needed cash, instead of going around that route by having to get advertising revenue from those online pharmacies. It might suck for some people to pay for plat who can't afford it, but at least the website would survive for everyone else. At this rate, NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO ENJOY EF IF IT GOES DOWN. I think mandatory platinum memberships are the way to go. It would also improve the quality of the site, as we have too many 16 year old newbies coming on looking to purchase AAS. This problem would be eliminated, for if you don't have a credit card, you can't post on EF. It might be deemed as being harsh, but let's see how harsh things get if EF goes down.

I'm pleading for George to force mandatory platinum memberships on EF members, rather than seeking revenue from such risky ventures as the one being described above. However, this is just my humble opinion, and it's George's site and I have no right to tell him how to operate his business.

Canuck4 said:
Lets see whats gonna happens.
If it stays up like that then its probably the downfall of EF.
That is unacceptable and I dont care if George is trying to make some extra cash.
We are all preaching about no source posts and using secure emails and beeing discreet about everything that has to do with sources and now EF is posting ads with online pharmacys that sell steroids :confused:
Im confused, I dont know why they would do something like that?

So basically, anyone with cash can post their web pharmacy address? I'm telling you, scammers are going to start to abuse this by acting as if they have official EF endorsement that they are legit. Scamming will increase, and non-source posting will be a waste of time. Source posting will no longer be a matter of safety of the members, but of whom has or has not paid to post a source. Hopefully, this is not what will occur. George Spellwin is an extremely intelligent and wise businessman, so I'm sure this problem will be corrected.

Bro, thats not the answer either.
That site makes money regardless of Platinum memberships etc......
Its the most popular bodybuilding board online probably.
He gets shitload of cash for advertisements. You can advertise legal supplements, protein, prohormones etc and make enough money to support the site.
You dont need to advertise sources that sell Illegal anabolic steroids to support the forums.
Thats was a very bad move IMO.
If it stays like that then alot of good bros and Mods will disappear from that place.
We all brought up the source posts and George is acting like nothing happened.
How do you like the quick reply box? :rolleyes:

Hulkster said:
Then that shit is getting out of hand. IMHO, I think it would be better for the future of EF to force all members to go platinum in order to raise desperately needed cash, instead of going around that route by having to get advertising revenue from those online pharmacies. It might suck for some people to pay for plat who can't afford it, but at least the website would survive for everyone else. At this rate, NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO ENJOY EF IF IT GOES DOWN. I think mandatory platinum memberships are the way to go. It would also improve the quality of the site, as we have too many 16 year old newbies coming on looking to purchase AAS. This problem would be eliminated, for if you don't have a credit card, you can't post on EF. It might be deemed as being harsh, but let's see how harsh things get if EF goes down.

I'm pleading for George to force mandatory platinum memberships on EF members, rather than seeking revenue from such risky ventures as the one being described above. However, this is just my humble opinion, and it's George's site and I have no right to tell him how to operate his business.

MY RESPONSE TO GEORGE:

i like the quick reply box!:)

but maybe filter out words such as steroids and such. maybe stick to dietary supps.

I really hope this doest work to anyones advantage (feds) an EF/Google partnership and the Feds would only have to subpeona Google for traffic reports on WHICH IP's clicked WHAT links, EF would be out inthe cold in this. NO more protection, Im sure google wont go to the extent that George goes to to protect its members.

Was Rick Collins brought in on this one as well.....i just dont see him condoning it at all

especially when u have mods such as Citruscide and Kronk posting about how platnum memberships are the way to go so cause george protects us from the feds

and how they go on and on about these" research only" companies being bad for the board. At least none of them come out with ads stating "BUY ILLEGAL STEROIDS HERE"

SOME QUOTES"

Citruscide said:
This is kind of retarded. While nolva/clomid isn't illegal... it is controlled. Sorry guys. You could get busted for selling it the same as you could get busted for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) -- the only differences might be with the various state laws.

As for fedreal laws... medical items that are scheduled for prescription only are controlled... that means if you had a large supply of vicadin in your house... it'd be about the same as nolva-- research or not.

Facts are facts... if you are selling these products, or advertising them or supporting them BY advertising their sales... you are in the wrong here... it's only a matter of time before the black and white you see things in turns into a wide array of colors that will flip you 10 times until Sunday.

Trust me on this... advertising this stuff, buying/selling it... is no more "safe" than that of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) -- you just might not be doing it under a microscope...

that is, if I'm even talking about the same thing you guys are LOL

Ok, I'm going to bed... just had a 3 hour convo on the phone LOL

C-ditty

George Spellwin said:

We were approached by these sites wanting to advertise here. We asked Rick Collins for his opinion, and he said do not accept them as advertisers, so we did not. In his opinion, their operations are not legal and that we should stay away from them -- even though we need the money!

I know that the monthly $8.98 Platinum membership fee is a lot of money for some of you guys, but I hope you will think about our decision regarding advertisers and the costs involved with maintaining the largest bodybuilding archive that has ever existed in the world before complaining about the restricted search.

EF Sam said:
Well said George. When Rick Collins, America's foremost legal authority on anabolic steroids and other muscle-building substances says its not a good idea, I think its prudent to listen.

We truly appreciate our members here and their privacy, this whole thread should show you that. I am happy that this was put up, so that other members can see the truth.

Go Platinum and support the site! Also, if you get a chance check out Legal Muscle, its the best book out there regarding the law and anabolics.

Hulkster said:

I am sure you read my post..and why force platinum membership...does he not have his own online store...he charges for everything there anyhow...no biggie to me except whether it was an honest mistake or not, it was an error none the less and they gave me shit about it...i am a business owner myself and i know it takes money to operate, but once you start charging for everything, people go.....then they will be done anyhow..plus, who wants all their builling information catalogged into a data base at a steroid information site...i know you can already be traced if they want to, but come on, why make it easier...my .02...

E

george keeps saying that the adds will relate to the topic of the post, however, you can click on a post which has absolutely nothing to do with AS and you still have the pharmacy adds coming up, try the matrix post in chat and conversation, you will have a couple of adds about matrix stuff, but there's also a couple of online pharmacy adds as well......

i don't know why they don't make the whole board platinum, thats what they are moving towards anyway. i was platinum for a short time, waste of money in my opinion, but oh well.

Hulkster said:

Why would anyone want to go platinum for benifits that most boards give you for free. A large majority of elite mods and vets hang out of other boards anyway. Forcing them to pay with just make them spend their time elsewhere.

Think it would be a good idea to place a small order with those sites they are advertising on EF to see if they are scammers then if they are we can tell George and have them removed?

Wartime100 said:
Why would anyone want to go platinum for benifits that most boards give you for free. A large majority of elite mods and vets hang out of other boards anyway. Forcing them to pay with just make them spend their time elsewhere.

Exactly....

E

yeah ..i dont need a board selling me books every 10 seconds...
via pop up window....

sucks!

they are pretty much open sourcing now..take a look...

since everyone is open sourcing im gonna give it a shot

i have a 79 Ford fiesta for sale 400 bucks!
65,000 miles

lol

Last edited:
Back