F it here is my truth and do I have a chance of natural test coming back

goingtowin

I was 22 when I became obsessed with getting big and got my test levels checked while dealing with an alcohol abuse problem

I drank 10 beers just about every night within a 3 hour period.

I got my test levels checked around 1pm after a heavy night of drinking and they came back at 430ish

So sex drive was high. The only symptom I had of low T was energy issues.

I was stupid and decided to start cycling and just hopped onto TRT while I was at it. I have been on TRT and deca/test cycles for the past 3 years with only one break of two months with no steroids. I surprisingly didn't feel bad or have a low sex drive during these two months.

So for 3 years I have had my natural production shut down.

My test was naturally at 430

I want to come off of everything cold turkey as i'm sick of fighting of water retention and long term water retention is going to end up killing me.

I don't know how realistic it would be for my test to come back but i'm down to give it a shot.. I'm not big at ALL right now i'm sitting arond 180 pounds at 6'2 maybe 12% bodyfat.

I've been extremely depressed at the fact i'm going to have to take this shit for the rest of my life and I don't know what to do. I don't drink anymore, I eat healthy and I exercise.

I am now 26 years old

I just recovered my testosterone levels to 513ng/dl after 3 years of being on TRT. I know how you feel man and how much it sucks to be stuck on steroids and regret the decision. Run some clomid and nolva, make sure to not drink or do drugs, eat healthy, and sleep 8 hours a night.

I clearly jumped the gun on TRT and did not need it and I suspect a lot of other men have done the same thing. It was really hard to get off the TRT but I am very happy I tried and it worked. Like I said it is hard but if you don't just do it you will never know if it works.

There are so many people in your position man at least you are admitting it and trying fix it I give you props for that.

I just recovered my testosterone levels to 513ng/dl after 3 years of being on TRT. I know how you feel man and how much it sucks to be stuck on steroids and regret the decision. Run some clomid and nolva, make sure to not drink or do drugs, eat healthy, and sleep 8 hours a night.

I clearly jumped the gun on TRT and did not need it and I suspect a lot of other men have done the same thing. It was really hard to get off the TRT but I am very happy I tried and it worked. Like I said it is hard but if you don't just do it you will never know if it works.

There are so many people in your position man at least you are admitting it and trying fix it I give you props for that.

How long did it take you? to get back to 500????

I'm scared man..

Yes alot of people have jumped and are jumping the gun on getting on trt when they exhibit low t symptons when they could of fixed it with diet and changing lifestyle alone.
Having doctors turned pill pushers these days dont help either.
In a perfect world there are no doctors, there are only nutritionist.
so sad to hear your story but happy that your t levels are good these days brother.

Dont be afraid bro. Run a pct. Get tested after. If your level is low then I would take clomid and get tested while taking it to see if my levels were up. I've known some bros that recovered very easily after a few years of trt and abuse. Please keep us posted on how its going

Back