Elite Fitness.......and it begins

clee said:
Yes it does. i cant stand that site. The platimun shit is stupid. cant even look at pics over there without paying.

And you know what is funny, you can get a free website and post pics on it, but you cant post or look for free in the pic forum...

E

Hi my name is George Spellwin.

Source posting is totally and completely against the rules of the board... (unless it is fiancially profitable for me in which case you can put permenant ad's on the bottom of the page)

Yours in Sport,

George Spellwin

(don't forget the Elite Players Guide to getting Laid only $19.95)

I came here too because I was tired of all the bullshit on EF:

1.) The mods are totally out of control. It's basically a "clique" now where the mods have a "I'm a mod and I'll do whatever the hell I want, and if you don't agree with it you can fuck yourself" attitude, and if you're not a mod, well fuck you.

2.) One in ten threads are locked almost immediately by mods. And these aren't "Hi, I'm Anna Bolic and here's my price list!" source posts. These are very legitimate threads that get closed down because some mod has a hair up his ass.

3.) George's loony bullshit. Having to $pay$ to use the f'ing *search* function?!? The guy has gone 100% certifiably insane.

It's really too bad because even as recent as a year ago EF was really good with a lot of smart, helpful bros and good topics.

I never really got into the scene because it is not worth it to pay for shit that i can get somewhere else for free. Seems like that is some shady business.

I was just over there and I saw that shit...I looked to see if there was a thread discussing it and of course there was none to be found. WTF?!?

I am never really one to bash other boards. Elite is where alot of us got our start. Lately though things are getting rediculios as far as them pushing platinum. Elite got to where there are without all that bullshit and IMO they should stick to what got them to the top.

I hear that bro.

Wartime100 said:
I am never really one to bash other boards. Elite is where alot of us got our start. Lately though things are getting rediculios as far as them pushing platinum. Elite got to where there are without all that bullshit and IMO they should stick to what got them to the top.

Wartime100 said:
Why would anyone want to go platinum for benifits that most boards give you for free. A large majority of elite mods and vets hang out of other boards anyway. Forcing them to pay with just make them spend their time elsewhere.

Sir, I agree with you. But it seems to me that GS "needs" this money no matter what. So if it has to come from forcing members to go platinum, or risking the board by seeking revenue from advertisement from pharmacies selling steroids, I will go with forcing platinums on members. At least a board will remain in the end. Although I think it's still bullshit.

I never subscribed to elite. I never needed to when there is a much better board right here.

This is the best board I have found thus far.

Nzom said:
I never subscribed to elite. I never needed to when there is a much better board right here.

This is the best board I have found thus far.

You got that right!

:3some:

DangerousGrounds said:
Shit George Spellwin would have anal sex with ya if you paid him.

LOL
Anyways I saw those ads too, doesnt seem to be much different but in fact worse then the ones C_ditty was referring to the other day

i think both alternatives are fucked. why pay platinum? first of all, if you pay with a credit card who is to say that your identity will be protected? i would not trust any fuckin site with my personal info. anything i say can be traced directly to me and who needs that shit? especially when we discuss illegal activities that can put us behind bars. second, i would not trust any site that had such blatantly obvious illegal sources. go ahead and order, youre just asking to be busted. with luck you will only get scammed. third, its ridiculous that you have to pay for 90 percent of the shit there. this is a much better site. this is where i go first. sometimes i post on elite, but not often. that place is going down soon, platinum or no platinum. if it doesnt then perhaps it has become a federal operations base. sounds too unlikely? why else would they allow illegal substances to be advertised? maybe to allow the feds to get some easy busts. the other reason is not possible. it would take someone with the almightys IQ to allow some shit like that and think that there would be no consequences. if the site doesnt get shut down and the owner busted then its because members are getting busted. i do not think anyone could be stupid enough to allow that shit to go on. im about to go and take a look for myself, as this thread is the only thing im basing my comments on. i probably wont be going over there anymore if its as bad as it sounds. laters.

i didnt see what everyone is talking about. where are the goods being offered? i didnt see shit. oh well, i must be blind. someone point me in the right direction. laters.

Back