Elite's gay ***Spoiler***

put "spoiler" in the title next time.

i haven't see the fights, so i hope this thread hasn't done me TOO dirty.

Last edited:
I don't understand how that guy didn't drop in the 1st, 2nd or beginning of 3rd round when he was getting hit with Kimbo combos like that...Sure, Kimbo showed that he's more or less useless on the ground, but come on now...His opponent did practically nothing when he had the dominant position.

I thought the Lawler's fight was fairly exciting...The way it ended is gonna leave a sour taste in many people's mouths about Elite. At least their president doesn't appear to be as much of a douche as Dana.

The chick fight on the other hand...Probably the fight of the night imo. Gina looked confident and took it to her opponent...Who is without a doubt in the O.R. getting that haematoma taken care of as I type this.

The Kimbo fight was stopped too soon. I think Kimbo was going to get the KO or TKO win very very soon, but he was a couple punches away yet.

Kimbo also showed he is a garbage fighter. His punches are wild and his ground game is a joke. If he fights a BJJ guy or a wrestler Kimbo won't get out of the first round. He leaves himself way too open for submissions.

Brett Rogers will probably murder him.

HAHA. Rogers looked like a bum too.

I must admit that I have soooo much respect for Bas that I stated on here several times how I thought Kimbo would be a very improved fighter.... I was horribly wrong! He looked like ass and thats against Thompson who is a bum. I loved how Thompson would have some awesome dominant position and Kimbo would do a sit up and roll Thompson off and the announcers (Not Shammrock) would be like " Oh! Look at that great reversal! Kimbo looked like shit and would get owed by any solid guy out there.

EliteXC really missed the ball last night. That was a horrible show. In other news, that lady doc that stopped the Lawler/Smith fight will never work again. That was an awesome fight. Smith said " I can't see right now, just gimmee my 5 minutes and I'll be alright" and that cuntwhore stopped it. GHEY. The only thing EliteXC seemed to have going for them was that they have Robbie Lawler who looked fantastic. He's improved his standup even more and threw some amazing angle kicks to the body.

All in All in was a sad day in MMA. EliteXC said that thier main goal was to get people to watch the second event. Don't think thats gonna happen. Thank God I was home too. My buddy was working and DVR'ed it and missed the end of the Lawler fight and all of the Kimbo fight.

I agree with you on everything except people not tuning in for the second one. They did everything possible to pander to the masses and I think they did it effectively.

I agree with you on everything except people not tuning in for the second one. They did everything possible to pander to the masses and I think they did it effectively.

True but i also think that it shows that elite is a shitty organization.

Brett Rogers will probably murder him.

this man will pwn all
gedc0178eq2.jpg

Personally, I really wanted this fight to succeed and pull in more MMA fans to the sport. Not sure if that happened. I agree that the night was a dud for those that know the sport but, what do ya do. I do think the flashy entrances and WWE style walk-ins were extremely GHEY!! I do think that it showed the UFC and WEC as far better organizations, more professional, more down to earth, and for more talented... which sucks, because more good organizations means more for the fans and the fighters. Hopefully it will all evolve with the sport.
kimbo needs alot more work if he really wants true respect. It takes more then a heavy hand and no fear to succeed in MMA. I was very disappointed in how the fight went.

Back