Emails?

Micro

Any of you guys getting these weird emails from with some kind of attachments from , bigboss, softgeorge and someothers. I just delete them but I keep getting more and more everyday.

It's the w32.klez worm. I get it sent to me all the time. Once your computer is infected, it will randomly attach a file off of your hard drive to an e-mail and send it to people (it infects the file of course). They don't have to be in your address book either. If their e-mail is on another e-mail that you received that was sent to multiple recipients, it can pick addresses off that e-mail and send it to those people. It's a nasty worm and if you think you might have it, go here and download the removal tool. It will take it several minutes to run but will completely remove the virus if you have it.

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.klez.removal.tool.html

PS don't forget to read the instructions... you have to disable system restore before you run the tool and then re-enable it after it's finished.

Last edited:
I get it all the time too. At first.......I thought the feds were checking me out or something.......:confused:

Can you say "Paranoid mutha f'cker" ?

I just checked my account and had the same thing. Some kind of steroid email website bullshit w/ attachment. Do not save the attachment. If you open it it will it will uninstall your Norton and you will have lots of problems installing it again.

DRveejay11 said:
I get it all the time too. At first.......I thought the feds were checking me out or something.......:confused:

Can you say "Paranoid mutha f'cker" ?

I was thinking the same thing. That they installed something on my PC and they will get all my passwords and all the info I had saved. I finally found out that it was a worm right before I almost reinstalled my Windows.

I'm Paranoid all the time.:(

Back